Thread: Can't find Alexander after reinstalling Rome Total War Gold

Default Can't find Alexander after reinstalling Rome Total War Gold

I decided to reinstall Rome Total War Gold Edition for reasons related to trying out Roma Surrectum for the first time. Before I uninstalled RTW I could litterally see both RTW and RTW: Alexander in my game list and when I chose to uninstall Alexander dissappeared from the list. I reinstalled RTW but I don't have Alexander as an option. Is it hidden from me somehow? I couldn't care less about the dlc but I need it as part of installing Roma Surrectum 3

Default Re: Can't find Alexander after reinstalling Rome Total War Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jakoporeeno View Post
    I decided to reinstall Rome Total War Gold Edition for reasons related to trying out Roma Surrectum for the first time. Before I uninstalled RTW I could litterally see both RTW and RTW: Alexander in my game list and when I chose to uninstall Alexander dissappeared from the list. I reinstalled RTW but I don't have Alexander as an option. Is it hidden from me somehow? I couldn't care less about the dlc but I need it as part of installing Roma Surrectum 3
    Alexander is not part of the RTW Gold Edition (at least in the USA) and you must have purchased it separately. You might still have the source disc or download somewhere. If you bought it from Amazon you might be able to download it again.
    I'm OldTotalWarrior on YouTube.

Default Re: Can't find Alexander after reinstalling Rome Total War Gold

May be because of your system which you are using .

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS MINIMUM:
    Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP, Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher, 256MB RAM , 2.9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space.

Well I play on my new Asus ROG Laptop which i bought in Cyber monday sale.