Thread: Battle sub mods for AE

Default Battle sub mods for AE

I’m wondering if anyone can suggest a good battle sub mod that works in AE? I’m finding battles too easy even on very hard because of the fatigue and moral system that gives the player a distinct advantage over the AI.

are there any mods that revert to the vanilla Attila for battles or something that makes the battles more of a challenge?

Thank you!

Default Re: Battle sub mods for AE

Quote Originally Posted by CandidMedia View Post
    I’m wondering if anyone can suggest a good battle sub mod that works in AE? I’m finding battles too easy even on very hard because of the fatigue and moral system that gives the player a distinct advantage over the AI.

are there any mods that revert to the vanilla Attila for battles or something that makes the battles more of a challenge?

Thank you!
    You can edit mod with pack file manager.Fatigue and moral system are the easiest things to change, you just have to open the mod pack, then "db" and later kv_morale, kv_fatigue.

You can also change many things in kv_rules about battles,I hope this helps.

It is the bad thing about the total war, that if you want a realistic battle, such as that the troops get tired more when running, the cpu will not think like you, and will run around the map, so when it arrives Your position will be very tired.
    If you charge behind cause a morale drop (which is realistic), the cpu will not cover the rear because it does not recognize that, but you do.
    etc...
    I think that's what you mean, right?

Regards.
    Last edited by lurumagno; September 15, 2019 at 07:20 AM.

Default Re: Battle sub mods for AE

Thanks. I’ll guve it a try. And yes that’s exactly what I mean!