Thread: Medieval Total War

Default Medieval Total War

WOW. I just played the demo of this game and I really really like it. Graphics wise, it lacks but man, the gameplay is awesome!! (Even though the demo doesn't have alot to offer.) My only beef is that I can't zoom in the camera closer to the units. Is there a way around this or no, if I end getting the full version of Medieval Total War?

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Medieval Total War

You can zoom in a lot closer, but it's not as close as MTWII (there's not much to see anyway). Still I don't think that should deter you from getting MTW.

Get MTW and the VI expansion. It sells as "Medieval Total War: Battle Collection" pack.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Use the -ian switch on your shortcut, outside the quote marks. It totally unlocks the camera and allows you to zoom in as much as possible, and out as far as you like. The graphics aren't worth zooming in to look at though, especially cavalry which are much more pixelated than infantry for some reason.

Elric von Rabenfels's Avatar The Devil Inside

I just can say: Get it. Iīm happy playing Medieval 2 atm but part one is a GREAT game, by many many parts better than part two.Itīs definately worth purchasing and isnīt that expensive anymore.