Thread: Replay/Gameplay Issues

Default Replay/Gameplay Issues

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place. I am having issues with my current modlist (that revolves around FotE+EP Revised) in that I am having crashes during the campaign (hitting the end turn button), custom battles (certain factions like the Roman Expedition will cause a CTD), and replays do not work much if at all. My modlist was originally based on a collection on the Steam workshop titled "FotE+EP revised - compatible mods" but has expanded and I'm not sure which mods are conflicting with each other. Also, the loading instructions for FotE+EP revised say that I should use the old launcher so I do not know how to change the mod order. Any and all help with these issues is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Replay/Gameplay Issues

Replays don't work with any mods. That's common vanilla issue.

Instructions how to revert to old launcher are placed with almost every mod actually - for FotE+EP Revised - top of the Steam page.

Using any incompatible mods is your absolutely own risk. No help possible. List is created for specific pupose - mods there are compatible, others - not.

Default Re: Replay/Gameplay Issues

I managed to fix the issue with the Roman Expedition, also I was already running the old launcher based off the instructions. I still hold hope for replays inasmuch that I used to be able to get them to work in the past. Guess not this time, it makes taking screenshots a pain during battle. Thank you for the quick reply, good luck with your modding.