Thread: Palmyra and ED campaign in DeI

Default Palmyra and ED campaign in DeI

Hi,

In the latest updates of DeI young Wabalatus has diapeared. Are there anny submods that bring him back ? If not, can annybody give me a hint on how and where I could bring him back. I have only experience with PFM and unit submods so far.

Default Re: Palmyra and ED campaign in DeI

We didn't remove him or edit anything with that campaign, not sure why that would happen - although I don't know this specific character.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Itried to poste some screenshots here but i failed. The Palmyracampaign in ED starts with "the great Odaenatus is dead " .Waballathus is the 10 year old son of Odaenathus and Zenobia. In thevanilla game Odaenatus and Waballathus are visible in the familytree. Both in Vanilla and with the DeI mod running there are allsothe "Life Lessons" dilemma questions that are suposed toaffect the caracter traits of Waballathus when he comes of age.However whith the DeI mod running the family tree is diferent andWabalathus and Odenaethus are gone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190908135648_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	459.1 KB 
ID:	359434Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190908134122_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	342.5 KB 
ID:	359435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190908140547_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	359436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    We didn't remove him or edit anything with that campaign, not sure why that would happen - although I don't know this specific character.
    I tried to poste some screenshots here but i failed. The Palmyracampaign in ED starts with "the great Odaenatus is dead " .Waballathus is the 10 year old son of Odaenathus and Zenobia. In thevanilla game Odaenatus and Waballathus are visible in the familytree. Both in Vanilla and with the DeI mod running there are allsothe "Life Lessons" dilemma questions that are suposed toaffect the caracter traits of Waballathus when he comes of age.However whith the DeI mod running the family tree is diferent andWabalathus and Odenaethus are gone.

Icon9 Re: Palmyra and ED campaign in DeI

Sorry guys, I did find a way to insert screenshots and now I am trying to figure out how to remove and edit posts that contradict themselves. Oh well . ( he wrote while trying to upload the blushing smily)

Jake Armitage's Avatar Primicerius

ED campagn is currently not being worked but thx for reporting it.

to post an image: save it into some store site (like imgur) and then paste the link after clickng the tree icon (TWC text bar). Better if you put images inside a spoiler to avoid page loading time issues.
    to edit a post: you must have at least 25 posts.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; September 08, 2019 at 10:59 AM.