Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diane Abbott criticises UK counter-terror policies

Default Re: Diane Abbott criticises UK counter-terror policies

Mongrel, just because she is not white doesn't mean that condoning terrorism is okay. Law applies to all races, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Mongrel, just because she is not white doesn't mean that condoning terrorism is okay. Law applies to all races, whether you like it or not.
    I'll turn this around, what gives you (or who if it's Putin) the right to slander people because they are black and female. I've posted all of Abbot's contributions from Hansard I can find on Parliamentary Commitees. In not one has she ever supported or condoned terrorism. She supports Tory laws on the issue. She opposed the Labour proposal to lock up people for 90 days without charge something which 291 people voted against. Only one of those was Diane Abbott, yet Aexodous chose to single her out and make it look like she opposed terror laws , the Parliamentary record says otherwise. You also singled out the lady simply to make up some lies.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Nah, she singled herself out by making moronic comments and vaguely justifying activity of terrorist groups. As it was pointed out above, she is only doing more harm by discrediting the rational opposition to interventionism and other globalist nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Nah, she singled herself out by making moronic comments and vaguely justifying activity of terrorist groups. As it was pointed out above, she is only doing more harm by discrediting the rational opposition to interventionism and other globalist nonsense.
    No she did not, I've posted her comments and speeches for all to see..

What you say is simply not true, and in any event 291 other MPs agreed with her.

Lying to the forum is futile given the weight of real evidence provided. I mean, ffs you, allege she was pro interventionalism when in real ife she opposed the Iraq War. If you want to demonstrate that you aren't simply Putin's puppet, show me the page in Hansard where she says what you allege.Your posts are a waste of space, they really are.
    Last edited by mongrel; September 19, 2019 at 01:16 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123