Thread: Is it me or is the orc roster very weak?

Icon5 Is it me or is the orc roster very weak?

I was testing the orcs for a good while and it gave me the feeling that their units are weak compared to the others (example: Wayrest or Daggerfall) since sometimes it took 2 heavy units to finish 1 full light unit or even me it took 3 -4 heavy units to finish with 1-2 heavy units or even if the enemy with a single heavy unit was able to eliminate 2 heavy units, it should be noted that this was my impression of the first 60 campaign shifts with the orcs (it was impossible to face any enemy other than rebels xD).
    I would be very grateful if someone gives me any advice to form the orc armies

Default Re: Is it me or is the orc roster very weak?

I looked into the file, just to see what their overall stats. And they are ok.
    But that makes you right to consider them weak, because in the first place they only have their infantry.
    Since they rely 90%, if not more, on their infantry; It should stand out, at least in some fashion. But here, it's just basic.

If we go into RPG TES, Orcs are known for:
    - More mass: luckily that is something very cool in MED2, so their mass should be improved. Their heavy armors seem pretty heavy too.
    That would make them have better charge.
    - Stronger: They could get a bonus (or 2) into attack.
    - More endurant: I think ALL their units should have very_hardy.

Thanks for the check then I don't know if I should feel like a noob with this xD faction. Also I don't know if it would break the mod, but according to the lore the orcs are expert blacksmiths, they should start with some basic armor improvement and these improvements to balance should be a little more expensive for them
    Thanks for the check: D then I don't know if I should feel like a noob with this xD faction. I started another game with Skyrim and I like how the Nordic units are doing.

Orcs will receive one extra archer and mage unit, and also we fixed some of their stats as Sloul ​suggested