Thread: Reporting issues

Icon4 Reporting issues

Issue found so far (blue text = links):

Kingdom of Wayrest, Knights of the Rose missing traits
    Context: Knights of the Rose is the last tier cavalry available to kingdom of Wayrest
    Issue: they lack attributes: knight, can_formed_charge, and possibly: power_charge.

Me working on Campaign_descr.txt

All issues in spoiler have been fixed for 2.0, 2.0 be praised.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Damner Bowmen Extreme_Range
    Context: Damner Bowmen is a militia archer unit with 120 range
    Issue: It has extreme_range in its export_descr_unit, I didn't check it out, but that would mean Very Long Range in its ingame description. Which is pretty misleading.

Ordinator Men-At-Arms have 0.8 mass
    Context: Ordinator-Men-At-Arms are the counterpart of Redoran Swordsmen, the only distinction between the two is that Ordinator MaA have 5 charge while Redoran swordsmen have 4 charge.
    Issue: While the ingame stats tell that Men-At-Arms are better at charging, in fact, there is a hidden stat which makes them less solid than most other Morrowind unit, because they only have 0.8 mass, while most other Morrowind units of the same category seem to have between 1.2 and 1.5 mass.

Restless League Archers is Infantry unit
    Context: Restless League Archers as their name suggest are archer units.
    Issue: The game recognize them as Infantry unit.

Daggerfall and Wayrest Crossbowmen don't have free_upkeep
    Context: All humanoid units seem to have free_upkeep
    Issue: Daggerfall and Wayrest Crossbowmen (which are militia units) don't have free_upkeep.
    Last edited by Sloul; September 09, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Default Re: Reporting issues

Fixed for 2.0
    Ordinator men at arms and Redoran swordsmen have the same stats on paper. Save for their charge.
    Ordinators have 5 charge, where Redoran have 4 charge.
    That's the only apparent difference in the game; But in the files, it's another story:
    Ordinators have 0.8 mass, while Redorans have 1.2 !

I just made a custom battles, with both charging at each other and fighting.
    Redoran won with 40 men left!

Let's take a look:
    type Redoran Swordsmen
    dictionary Redoran_Swordsmen ; Солдаты Редоран
    category infantry
    class heavy
    voice_type Heavy
    banner faction main_infantry
    banner holy crusade
    soldier redoran_swordsmen, 60, 0, 1.2
    officer redoran_officer
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, hardy, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit
    formation 1.2, 1.2, 2.4, 2.4, 3, square
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 12, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    ;stat_pri_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_pri_attr no
    stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 25, 1
    ;stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 7, 4, 6, metal
    ;stat_armour_ex 6, 7, 0, 0, 4, 8, 8, metal
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 8
    stat_ground 0, 0, 0, 0
    stat_mental 12, disciplined, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 570, 220, 80, 140, 550, 4, 170
    armour_ug_levels 4, 5
    armour_ug_models redoran_swordsmen, redoran_swordsmen
    ownership poland, slave
    era 0 poland, slave
    era 1 poland, slave
    era 2 poland, slave
    ;unit_info 11, 0, 18
    recruit_priority_offset 10
    vs

type Ordinator Men At Arms
    dictionary Ordinator_Men_At_Arms ; Солдаты Ординаторов
    category infantry
    class heavy
    voice_type Heavy
    banner holy crusade
    soldier ordinator_men_at_arms, 60, 0, 0.8
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_withdraw, hardy, free_upkeep_unit
    formation 1.2, 1.2, 2.4, 2.4, 4, square
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 12, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, sword, 25, 1.8
    ;stat_pri_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_pri_attr no
    stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 25, 1
    ;stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 8, 3, 6, metal
    ;stat_armour_ex 0, 2, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 4
    stat_ground -2, 0, 0, 0
    stat_mental 10, disciplined, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 640, 210, 55, 135, 640, 4, 30
    armour_ug_levels 3, 4
    armour_ug_models ordinator_men_at_arms, ordinator_men_at_arms
    ownership milan
    era 0 milan
    era 1 milan
    era 2 milan
    ;unit_info 3, 12, 13

For the sake of showing the differences, I did bold everything.
    But the real interest is in the lines that I increased the size, because they are hidden things that you'll not notice ingame.

I actually don't know if this:
    Has any practical value and if it can explain why Swordsmen are superior to Ordinators.
    This is the number of ranks the unit starts with (the number of soldiers lines).

But other than the mass we can also see that Redoran have better morale. That's not something shown in game.

And lastly this
    ;stat_armour_ex 0, 2, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, flesh
    I actually don't comprehend this line, but I suspect it might take a play in the superiority of Redoran Swordsmen.

The most important thing is the charge stat, a player will see is Redoran Swordsmen with 4, and Ordinators with 5. He will then conclude that Ordinators are better at charging - and overall better -. That's pretty misleading.

edit:
    Just after posting this I decided to make the same comparison with Redoran spearmen and Ordinator spearmen, and everything is good (nothing stands out of the ordinary). BUT.
    They don't have the same stat_heat than their counterpart.
    One is 5 while the other is 6.

Ordinator men at arms: 4
    Ordinator spearmen: 5
    Redoran swordsmen: 8
    Redoran spearmen: 6

I mean... it's completely off.
    For those unaware, it dictates how much fatigue those units have in deserts.
    Indoryl swordsmen have less than their counterpart spearmen and Redoran swordsmen have much more than their counterpart.

Also, Redoran spearmen have 10 morale (it's ok), but since I looked I thought to report it.

edit2: I think I know what happened. The hint is this line:
    As mentioned previously, sometimes it's 3 and sometimes it's 4.
    When you make a mod, I tend to think that you would make everything samy when it comes to formation.
    Which would suggest that there was a time when the team made a balance pass on every units, and they ''patched'' there mod. I think the reason why some stuffs are off, like mass and formation lines is because they are relique of a previous version.
    Most notably my issues are with Heat stat, formation and mass (most masses seem to be ok other than Ordinator Men At Arms).
    Last edited by Sloul; September 09, 2019 at 04:21 AM.

Fixed for 2.0
    Restless League Archers are missile units but the game recognize them as infantry unit.
    It makes 2 issues:
    1 - Mess with select infantry / archer units shortcut.
    2 - They are the only archers that don't start with skirmishing.
    I actually don't know if it changes anything else than that.
    It might also change behavior of AI, I am not an expert, but maybe AI cavalry targets missile units in priority, here it 'might' have an incidence on that.

type Restless League Archersdictionary Restless_League_Archers ; Неутомимая Лига
    category infantry
    class light
    voice_type Heavy
    banner holy crusade
    soldier restless_league_archers, 80, 0, 0.8
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, very_hardy, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit, mercenary_unit
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 14, 3, arrow, 140, 25, missile, missile_mechanical, piercing, none, 25, 1
    ;stat_pri_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_pri_attr no
    stat_sec 10, 3, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, knife, 25, 1.8
    ;stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 6, 4, 4, leather
    ;stat_armour_ex 0, 2, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, leather
    stat_heat 4
    stat_ground -4, -4, 4, 4
    stat_mental 15, normal, highly_trained, lock_morale
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 570, 230, 80, 140, 550, 4, 140
    armour_ug_levels 3
    armour_ug_models restless_league_archers
    ownership moors, spain, venice, mongols, slave
    era 0 moors, spain, venice, mongols, slave
    era 1 moors, spain, venice, mongols, slave
    era 2 moors, spain, venice, mongols, slave
    ;unit_info 3, 0, 2
    Last edited by Sloul; September 09, 2019 at 04:22 AM.

Fixed for 2.0
    Just noticed that DaggerFall and Wayrest crossbowmen don't have free upkeep in cities.
    That's the only unit that know (other than SiltRider) who don't have this trait. I think it's an error.
    type BE Townguard Crossbowmendictionary BE_Townguard_Crossbowmen ; Городская стража с арбалетами
    category infantry
    class missile
    voice_type Heavy
    banner faction main_missile
    banner holy crusade
    soldier be_townguard_crossbowmen, 80, 0, 0.8
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_withdraw, crossbow
    formation 1.2, 1.2, 2.4, 2.4, 3, square
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 5, 3, crossbow_bolt, 110, 30, missile, missile_mechanical, piercing, none, 25, 1
    ;stat_pri_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_pri_attr ap
    stat_sec 3, 1, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, knife, 25, 1.8
    ;stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 4, 2, 3, leather
    ;stat_armour_ex 0, 2, 3, 0, 2, 0, 0, leather
    stat_heat 4
    stat_ground -2, 0, 0, 0
    stat_mental 6, normal, trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 18
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 210, 160, 45, 105, 410, 4, 80
    armour_ug_levels 1, 2
    armour_ug_models be_townguard_crossbowmen, be_townguard_crossbowmen
    ownership venice, mongols, slave
    era 0 venice, mongols
    era 1 venice, mongols
    era 2 venice, mongols
    ;unit_info 3, 9, 2
    recruit_priority_offset 5
    Last edited by Sloul; September 09, 2019 at 04:23 AM.

Wow, thanks for your notes, it helped very much. Fixed all of described issues

I'm glad I could be of any help

Knights of the Rose of Wayrest seem to be missing some attributes:
    can_formed_charge is available for all High Rock cavalry, even lower tier cavalry have access to this trait.
    knight seems to be available to all knights, including mounted knights.
    power_charge
    seems to be included for high end tier knight cavalry.

type Knights of the Rosedictionary Knights_of_the_Rose ; Рыцари Розы
    category cavalry
    class heavy
    voice_type General
    banner faction main_cavalry
    banner holy crusade_cavalry
    soldier knights_of_the_rose, 30, 0, 1
    mount armoured horse
    mount_effect elephant -1, camel -1
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit, very_hardy
    move_speed_mod 0.9
    formation 2, 4.4, 3, 6, 2, square
    stat_health 2, 0
    stat_pri 7, 10, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, spear, 25, 1
    ;stat_pri_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_pri_attr no
    stat_sec 12, 3, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 25, 1
    ;stat_sec_ex 0, 0, 0
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 9, 5, 5, metal
    ;stat_armour_ex 7, 9, 0, 0, 5, 5, 5, metal
    stat_heat 4
    stat_ground -6, 2, -6, -1
    stat_mental 14, disciplined, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 45
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 790, 360, 95, 225, 790, 1, 280
    armour_ug_levels 5, 6
    armour_ug_models knights_of_the_rose, knights_of_the_rose
    ownership mongols, slave
    era 0 mongols, slave
    era 1 mongols, slave
    era 2 mongols, slave
    ;unit_info 11, 0, 34
    recruit_priority_offset 25
    Last edited by Sloul; September 09, 2019 at 06:30 AM.

I noticed a few grammatical / typo errors while reading through descriptions, events etc.
    So I decided to go through Campaign_descriptions.txt but if a good soul on the forum could point me toward all other files to look for texts, I'll be grateful.
    I am wondering if using google.docs could be more efficient?
    *Sorry if the many colors and heavy size looks idiotic, I think so too, I tried to make something efficient: as in, straight to the point, easy to grasp.

Red: Pinpoint toward Grammar&Spelling errors.
    Green: Modification&Addition of text to correct Grammar&Spelling errors.
    > Those 2 are pretty objective and mandatory.

Blue: Is either the addition or replacement of text to improve syntax and is more subjective.
    () Annotations: usually results from an incomprehension on my part.

Side note: after working a bit on faction descriptions, I can say that I am not fond of the overall style.
    And I am wondering if those descriptions are shared between campaigns, for instance, in the mod we can currently play 3rd Era, but 2.0 will come with 4th Era. And thus I am wondering if each campaign can have different descriptions for its factions?
    It's twice the work, but it could actually be very interesting.
    My point of view is to make faction descriptions shorter - more catchy - and to summarize what's happening at the time the player is taking control of his empire.
    The worst part is telling the player what's happening AFTER 3rd era. It's anti-climatic. And the descriptions right now read like a biography with many date/events which are senseless, not described, and not linked to what we play.
    I do love History, and I do love a good reading. But here, Med2 and TES Total War are entertainment and you can absolutely bring some lore and elaborate on it, but to keep it entertaining, you need to have talent in writing, and more specifically in present case english writing.
    Imo, keep it short, straight to the point, keep some mystery on some edge, and only state what's present.
    It's only just my 2 cents.
    Maybe I'll make some samples.

edit
    - I am almost done, I've just 2 descriptions to go through, I put them on stand by because the writing style was very tiring to deal with. I noticed that all those descriptions are actually copy/pasted from wiki. I guess those wiki could use some halp too with editing.
    - I confirm that those descriptions could be re-written for the mod, to be more simple, more catchy and better convey the events that are taking place at the time the player is taking control of his faction.
    - I added a new color they are extracts of lore which I find interesting for the game.
    ''A noble of House Redoran must also learn to use a bow'' Which means that House Redoran is using bows, while in mod, they are using crossbows.
    ''
    allowed banks and other businesses within its walls'' That's a bit from Kingdom of Wayrest description.

Ashlanders:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_ASHLANDERS_DESCR} Ashkhan Sul-Matuul\n\n Ashlanders are the nomadic Dunmer barbarians of the Morrowind wastelands. They claim to be the direct descendants of the Aldmeri peoples who followed the prophet Veloth into the lands now called Morrowind. They live in camps of small, mobile huts, herding guar, and hunting wildlife for meat and hides. By tradition the Ashlanders claim the right to raid other settlements and other tribes for plunder and slaves. The Ashlanders worship their ancestors and are led by their Ashkhan, or warchiefs, and are counseled by the arcane wisdom and prophecies of their wise women. The Velothi are people of Ashlander stock who have abandoned nomadic life and settled among the native Dunmer.\n The Velothi are despised by their Ashlander cousins as being weak and soft, while the Dunmer look down upon the Velothi as an insignificant underclass.\n The Ashlander culture is an anachronistic survival of the ancestor worshipping tribal culture that evolved into the theocratic Great House culture of the native Dunmer. They see the worshipp of living Dunmer, the practice of Morrowind's main religious organisation, the Tribunal Temple, as abomination. The Nerevarine Cult can be seen as such an ancestor cult.\n The Ashlanders perversely prefer the impoverished physical culture and subsistence economy of the Ashlander nomadic herder or hunter, and their ancestor worship is shamanistic and primitive by Dunmer and Imperial standards.\n Ashlander nomadic camps have portable huts of hides stretched on chitin frames. These huts can be quickly dismantled and packed atop a guar when moving to new grazing and hunting grounds. The khan's hut is simply a larger, more elaborate version of a family hut.\n Most ashlanders wish all foreigners and their false gods could be driven from Morrowind. At the very least, Ashlanders wish that the foreign devils would leave them in peace. Ashlanders think it shameful to attack unarmed persons, but will kill without hesitation an armed person who offends them or their clan laws. No Ashlander is fool enough to make war against the Empire. However if such a war might be won, many Ashlanders would no doubt cheerfully give their lives to do it.\n Among clan and kin, Ashlander courtesy is very proper and polite, but to strangers they are mean and hateful. Ashlander challenges are very solemn and serious things. Ashlanders are not offended by gifts of money, and take them as tokens of deference and respect. Among outcast Ashlanders, beware the mabrigash, renegade witch warrior women who practice dark magic.\n Ashlanders may challenge a stranger who enters a yurt without invitation. Customs differ with different tribes (1), but leave when requested and you may be forgiven. When challenged for sport, it is acceptable to decline. When challenged for honor it is shameful to decline. Honor challenges come from offense given in speech or action, or may represent customary formal challenges of status or ritual.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_ASHLANDERS_TITLE} Dunmers

Rince and repeat {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_AZTECS_DESCR} Ashkhan Sul-Matuul\n\n Ashlanders are the nomadic Dunmer barbarians of the Morrowind wastelands. They claim to be the direct descendants of the Aldmeri peoples who followed the prophet Veloth into the lands now called Morrowind. They live in camps of small, mobile huts, herding guar, and hunting wildlife for meat and hides. By tradition the Ashlanders claim the right to raid other settlements and other tribes for plunder and slaves. The Ashlanders worship their ancestors and are led by their Ashkhan, or warchiefs, and are counseled by the arcane wisdom and prophecies of their wise women. The Velothi are people of Ashlander stock who have abandoned nomadic life and settled among the native Dunmer.\n The Velothi are despised by their Ashlander cousins as being weak and soft, while the Dunmer look down upon the Velothi as an insignificant underclass.\n The Ashlander culture is an anachronistic survival of the ancestor worshipping tribal culture that evolved into the theocratic Great House culture of the native Dunmer. They see the worshipp of living Dunmer, the practice of Morrowind's main religious organisation, the Tribunal Temple, as abomination. The Nerevarine Cult can be seen as such an ancestor cult.\n The Ashlanders perversely prefer the impoverished physical culture and subsistence economy of the Ashlander nomadic herder or hunter, and their ancestor worship is shamanistic and primitive by Dunmer and Imperial standards.\n Ashlander nomadic camps have portable huts of hides stretched on chitin frames. These huts can be quickly dismantled and packed atop a guar when moving to new grazing and hunting grounds. The khan's hut is simply a larger, more elaborate version of a family hut.\n Most ashlanders wish all foreigners and their false gods could be driven from Morrowind. At the very least, Ashlanders wish that the foreign devils would leave them in peace. Ashlanders think it shameful to attack unarmed persons, but will kill without hesitation an armed person who offends them or their clan laws. No Ashlander is fool enough to make war against the Empire. However if such a war might be won, many Ashlanders would no doubt cheerfully give their lives to do it.\n Among clan and kin, Ashlander courtesy is very proper and polite, but to strangers they are mean and hateful. Ashlander challenges are very solemn and serious things. Ashlanders are not offended by gifts of money, and take them as tokens of deference and respect. Among outcast Ashlanders, beware the mabrigash, renegade witch warrior women who practice dark magic.\n Ashlanders may challenge a stranger who enters a yurt without invitation. Customs differ with different tribes, but leave when requested and you may be forgiven. When challenged for sport, it is acceptable to decline. When challenged for honor it is shameful to decline. Honor challenges come from offense given in speech or action, or may represent customary formal challenges of status or ritual.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_AZTECS_TITLE} Dunmers

(1) = It's only just a preference, but I think ''from tribe to tribe'' would be more proper.

Aldmeri Dominion:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_BYZANTIUM_DESCR} The High King Talcar the Pale\n\n As a united power, Aldmeri Dominion is a very recent thing in the politics of Tamriel. In the language of the Ehlnofex, “Aldmeri” means literally “Home of the Elves”. Before the founding of the Dominion, existed two separate states -- Altmeri kingdom of Alinor, more commonly known as Summerset Isles,And Bosmeri kingdom of Valenwood. Present Aldmeri Dominion in actually a third one -- First and Second were run by the Altmers, or the High Elves, mainly in Second Era. The original Aldmeri Dominion was an empire founded by Queen Ayrenn in 2E 582, in the midst of the Interregnum. It was conceived after Ayrenn assumed the throne of Alinor and consisted of lands being today’s provinces of Summerset Isles, Valenwood and Elsweyr. The Second Dominion was formed in 2E 830 when the Summerset Isles conquered Valenwood over a dynastic dispute. When the heirs of the Camoran Dynasty sought to capture Valenwood's throne, a faction of Bosmer attempted to make peace with their enemies in the Colovian Estates by offering part of the Valenwood territory in exchange for the faction's own claimant. The Altmer, upon hearing of this, invaded Valenwood, citing a stewardship clause in a thousand-year-old treaty between their nations. The Altmer established Thalmor as the new government in Valenwood on behalf of their claimant Camoran Anaxemes. Since the Interregnum still gripped Tamriel, the Colovian armies were easily forced back by the Elves and the Second Aldmeri Dominion was born. Meanwhile, Tiber Septim rose to power in Cyrodiil and began his conquest of Tamriel. The nascent Third Empire expanded and encroached on Dominion territory, forcing the Bosmer attacks to subside. Although there was no formal declaration of war between the Dominion and the Empire, Tamriel had become divided between them in an unfolding clash of civilizations. The catastrophic use of the Numidium ended the long confrontation in 2E 896, resulting in the surrender of the Summerset Isles and the human conquest of Tamriel. The Second Dominion would represent the last time for centuries that the Elves of Tamriel ruled sovereign kingdoms on the continent. The legacy of the Direnni and Aldmer holdings.\n\n Third Aldmeri Dominion was born in the face of weaking Empire of Men (1), as a way to once again unite all Elves under a single banner, and finally shake the chains of human domination. The Dominion can field very powerful -- even if not very numerous -- troops, and its mages are the most skilled ones in the known world. Bosmer archers and Altmer light infantry provide excellent fighting force, able to withstand highly disciplined Imperial Legions from Cyrodiil.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_BYZANTIUM_TITLE} Altmers

(1) it has no meaning. I am trying to understand what it tries to express, but I see 2 or 3 interpretations.
    The one that makes the most sense would be:
    The Aldmeri Dominion was born in the face of a weakened Empire of men.

Orsinium:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_DENMARK_DESCR} King Gortwog gro-Nagorm\n\n Orsinium - fortress and kingdom of orcs in Wrothgarian Mountains, High Rock. \n\n First chief of orcs, who rallied them was Torug gro-Igorn. Then news about this new kingdom came to the ears of all orc rogues (1), they went to who joined Orsinium. \n\n In one hand, chronicles of mankind describes Orsinium as a fortress with brutal laws, and home to orc raiders, who held in fear all Bjoulsae valley. In the other hand, orc chronicles describes themselves as peaceful kin. Both of them could be right. But all this data was those accounts were destroyed with The Moonguard Revolt which resulted in the first siege of Orsinium and eventually to its destruction. Armies of Daggerfall, Order of Diagna, and Sentinel pushed orcs of Torug back to Orsinium just in thirty years. Fortress falled in 1E 980. Its walls were destroyed and became dust.\n\n Retreated orcs seeked for vault shelter, but were expelled from everywhere. Orcs could create their state nowhere.\n\n But in 3E 399 Gortworg gro-Nagorm bought a land near old Orsinium and started to build a new town settlement. Town didn't created negative reaction of commoners because of Thanks to Gortworg's political talent, New Orsinium became a richful city. and after Warp of the West it has taken all central High Rock. (2) Later, disruption occured in Orsinium - Gortworg started to honor Trinimac, and named daedric prince Malacath, who was symbol for all orcs In Tamriels. Who knows that cost will pay Gortwog for such dangerous game? \n\n
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_DENMARK_TITLE} Orsimers (Orcs)

(1) I didn't really understand the meaning of it. What is a rogue? how do you define it in the universe of TES? I mean, one of my issue is that I went to read some wiki page about Orsinium and just refers to Orcs bounding together to build an Orc kingdom, there was no mention of any ''rogue''.
    Really, if we just remove the word ''rogues'', it makes much more sense and sounds more compelling to the story.
    (2) It doesn't make sense. Also it relates to an event but without really developing on what happened. It's very subjective but I think everything after ''New Orsinium became a richful city.'' Should be removed. Even the later part of the description is tortuous.

Khaajit:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_EGYPT_DESCR} King Ashaad\n\n Hot are the sands of Elsweyr -- land between forests of Valenwood and marshes of Transniben, home to the Khajiit, feline race of cat-people. Nobody knows when they arrived here -- most probably Elsweyr is their ancestral lair, place of their origin. Civilization of the Khajiit predates known civilizations of Mer and Men on Tamriel, and in the ages past cat-people themselves were a lot more widespread than in the First Age. As described in A Pocket Guide to the Empire: “Topal the Pilot in his peregrinations around Tamriel encountered the Khajiit not in Elsweyr, but far up the Niben River, close to the Imperial City, where they preyed on other native creatures.” The desert in the times past was split into a number of smaller states, warring with each other for dominance and because of pride. That state of things lasted long until the time of the Thrassian Plague in 1E 2200 that devastated the whole of Tamriel in the course of hundreds of years. A large number of the peripheral areas of Elsweyr, destructed by plague and following war, split off and joined into the Cyrodiilic Empire of the Remans Dynasty. This further sapped Khajiit unity though established a system of trust with outside powers. The Khajiit would remain loyal but non-enthusiastic about Imperial power and were one of the few supporters of the Akaviri Potentate Versidue Shaie who moved the Imperial court from the Imperial City to Senchal, a city in southern Elsweyr. Only the kingdoms of Anequina and Pellitine are known to have survived catastrophe of plague and submission intact. and they decided at that time These events led them to forge an Alliance of Peace -- thereby creating a unified confederacy under protection of the Empire of Men. “Sugar” wars and petty vendettas were forgotten, and chieftains tattooed new agreements on their faces. New confederacy was cemented by marriage -- Keirgo of Anequina married Eshita of Pellitine in 2E 309. In the light of the negotiations it is suggested the old Khajiiti saying was issued, “a perfect society is always found elsewhere”. With this, the Kingdom of Elsweyr was created, it's capitol to be in Ne Quin-al. Peace did not lasted for long. Soon, the civil war broke the country; a bloody conflict that lasted for fifteen long years. Old hatreds lived once more, it appeared that two united states will in a moment fall into dozen of new warring, petty kingdoms. In 2E 324 Potentate Versidue Shaie was murdered by the Morag Tong in Senchal, soon afterwards the rebel Khajiit rebels had sacked Ne Quin-al, forcing the royal family to flee. \n\n Peace was restored by a religious leader and reformer, the Mane Rid-T'har-ri'Datta. Ri'Datta set out the cyclical pattern of power sharing that relied on the lunar patterns. He stated that Ne Quin-al, would hold power during a full moon, Senchal the new moon, and Torval his own capitol, would hold power when the moon was at half. This left him with the most time shared in power but it was often divided into a number of other small kingdoms that rose and fell during this time. This act, called the Riddle'thar, created a principle foundation of power sharing that was able to appease all parties involved while remaining under the overall auspice of the Mane. Thus the Mane gained power and prestige as a figure for internal and external politics. In time, the Mane gained power of a dictator over whole Elsweyr, and to this day he rules the Khajiit as a head of the state, and head of the religion. \n\n Today the former areas of kingdom of Anequina (also called by its old name, Ne Quin-al) are directly ruled by a monarch from relatively young dynasty. In the north monarchic tendencies were always strong -- after all it was Anequina that was a home of old kings. Current Mane, residing in Pellitine, is a weak leader, and local kings and chiefs used this to their advantage, strengthening their own position and bringing back menace of separation. Opposition against absolute domination of the Mane is strong in Anequina, and sentiment for independence still alive...
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_EGYPT_TITLE} Khajiits

Cyrodiil Empire:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_ENGLAND_DESCR} Emperor Uriel Septim VII\n\n The Septim Empire or the Third Empire is the largest and most powerful state in the history of Tamriel. It was founded in the Second Era by a Dragonborn, Tiber Septim, known as Talos -- or so the official records say.\n\n The bases of its formation begin to appear in 2E 852, when the young Talos, while serving under king Cuhlecain, defeated the Breton-Nord invading alliance at the Battle of Sancre Tor. In 2E 854 unknown assassins kill Cuhlecain, (rumored to be a Breton nightblades) rumored to be of Breton origins, who was later also known as "Emperor Zero". The same killer (1) tries to cut the throat of An attempt is also made on the life of General Talos, but although the latter survives, though because of the he is inflicted a terrible wounds on the to his neck he was deprived depriving him of his ability to use the Thu'um. From that moment, General Talos takes a Cyrodilic name - Tiber Septim and takes the throne. This event marks the birth of the Third Empire.\n\n Now Emperor, Tiber Septim, in what would be known later as the Tiber Wars, begins launches victorious campaigns against the other nations of Tamriel, combining them into a single empire -- first of such kind since Second Empire of Cyrodiils. A special role in these campaigns has been played by the dragon Nafaalilargus and the Dwemer construct called Numidium, accelerating success in capturing provinces such as Morrowind and Summerset, respectively.\n\n In 896 of the Second Era Alinor, the capital of the Summerset isles, surrendersafter a brief siege by the Numidium. From that moment all of Tamriel is united under one banner -- the banner of the Septim Empire, and thus begins a new, Third Era., leaving Tamriel united under one banner and leading it into a new Era.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_ENGLAND_TITLE} Imperials

(1) I have an issue with this part, because formerly it states that we don't know who are the assassins, but then, it states that this is the same assassin (as in singular this time) who tries to kill Talos.

Valenwood:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_FRANCE_DESCR} The Hart-King Camoran Kaltos \n\n The first Era was founded after King Eplear, a Bosmer, and founder of the Camoran Dynasty, began his rule. Soon after this founding, the Bosmeri began to change, to suit the environments of the forest in which they lived. In return for the patronage of Y'ffre, the Forest God (either one of the old ancestor spirits or an aspect of the true pantheon), they swore never to kill, injure, or eat any of the vegetation of the new home, which became known as the Green Pact. The Bosmeri unity should be considered an important military feat in itself, as Eplear managed to unify the disparate groups into a unified group. In 1E 340, the Camoran Dynasty formed a trade pact with the human slave rebels of the Alessian Order.\n\n After the fall of the Second Empire in 2E 430, the Camorans tried to unify themselves once more under the one banner, however, they had drifted too far apart culturally. They then began to war with one another, the Khajiit to the east, and the Colovians to the north. As they were disunified, they offered no resistance to the encroachments made by the Maormer of Pyandonea.\n\n During the 5th Century, the Camoran Dynasty had reasserted itself, and, with the exception of the Blacksap Rebellion, managed to assert Elden Root as the capital. This would become the capital of the Aldmeri Dominion.\n\n Valenwood also became part of the Aldmeri Dominion, a coalition of the Altmer and Bosmer that was considered to be the most stable empire in Tamriel, and they ruled until the armies of Tiber Septim wiped them out.\n\n After conquering Valenwood, Tiber Septim wisely decided to let the Bosmeri retain some symbols of its their independence, so as to limit dissension. Thus, they allowed the creation of local chiefs and the Camoran Kings to remain. The Camoran Usurper, also known as Haymon Camoran, Hart-King, and Camoran Hart-King; began his deadly attacks on Valenwood in 3E 249. Two years later, in 3E 251, the Camoran Usurper he had conquered all of Valenwood, and began his fateful march northwards before eventually getting defeated at the Battle of Firewaves by Baron Othrok of Dwynnen in 3E 267.\n\n At the close of the Third Era, significant changes were occurring in Valenwood. The Wild Hunt had been sighted again for the first time in "over 500 years." The "Walking City" of Falinesti has taken root for the first time in recorded history, and there is a new Bosmer prophet, the Precursor, preaching that the old Forest God Y'ffre is returning with new gifts for his favored people. Whether these are isolated events, or signs of some great change coming to Valenwood, remains to be seen.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_FRANCE_TITLE} Bosmers

Daedra:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_HRE_DESCR} Lord Mehrunes Dagon\n\n Oblivion \n\n For many long millennia Mehrunes Dagon -- Daedric Prince of Destruction and Change -- was preparing for what he called “Tamriel Reborned” -- a great invasion of the mortal world, and claiming it as his own. Lord Dagon believes that Tamriel, the Starry Heart, is in reality another piece of Oblivion, stolen by treacherous Daedra from its rightful Prince, Lorkhan -- the Missing God. It is only just that the Lord of Change of Revolution himself would lay hand on abandoned domain. When Dragonfires became unlit and barrier between Nirn and Oblivion disappeared, hordes of demonic forces led by disciplined Dremora legions invaded whole Tamriel in a swift strike, all under the banner of Lord Dagon.\n\n Nobody was prepared for this conflict. Oblivion gates maintained by powerful sigil stones were opened at once in every province, from mushroom forests of the Telvanni, to rocky hills of High Rock. Hordes of Oblivion are commanded by hierarchic Dremora, who call themselves Kyn -- mighty knights of Lord Dagon, loyal and deadly, commanded by sense of honor and duty. There are also mortals who sided with the Daedra, calling themselves “Mythic Dawn” --, their which numbers grow with every passing day...
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_HRE_TITLE} Daedra

Telvanni
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_HUNGARY_DESCR} Archmagister Gothren\n\n “The wizard-lords of House Telvanni have traditionally isolated themselves, pursuing wisdom and mastery in solitude. But certain ambitious wizards-lords, their retainers, and clients have entered whole-heartedly into the competition to control and exploit Vvardenfell's lands and resources, building towers and bases all along the eastern coast. According to Telvanni principles, the powerful define the standards of virtue.” - quote from “Great Houses of Morrowind”\n\n Mighty wizard-lords of Great House Telvanni are the most isolationists, arrogants and traditionalistics of all Great Houses of Morrowind -- and the last is not a big surprise, considering that Houses rulers are usually thousands-years old masters of arcane arts, who were old already when the Empire of Tiber Septim was young. The Telvanni believe that wisdom confers power, and power confers right. Many Telvanni are known to be necromancers, some of which drove themselves mad with the practice, and their retainers are often involved in illegal activities that made House Telvanni unpopular amongst other Houses. Given their distrustful and xenophobic nature, this is likely the way they prefer it to be. House Telvanni is also the main source of business for the Morrowind slave trade. As a rule, House Telvanni is known to be obscenely wealthy. Some accounts claim that as a whole, in the later years of the Third Era, the House had a net worth rivalling the riches of the Imperial Treasury. Much of this financial leverage was greatly mitigated by the fact that many Telvanni exhausted their resources with ceaseless bickering and in-fighting. Entire cities had been known to change hands repeatedly between two or more Telvanni wizard-lords over petty grievances and minor disputes that had, over the centuries, grown into major blood-wars. Often, the citizens of Telvanni controlled regions did not care much for or even especially notice the internal politics of the Great House, as abstract magickal vendettas between lofty, never-seen plutocrats and their legions of paid pawns rarely interrupted the lives of the common Dunmeri serf. A few notable exceptions to thisdid occur in instances of Telvanni lords massacring each other's logistical assets, but the House had various ways of making such occurrences “disappear” when the public outcry became too great. Additionally, a great deal of Telvanni wealth was spent on purely hedonistic extravagance and many luxuries for which most Telvanni had no real use.\n\n “We trust all members of House Telvanni to use their own judgement. If you steal from another Telvanni, but still live, then clearly you deserve whatever you stole. Murdering your opponents by magic or treachery is the traditional way of settling disputes. If you win, then clearly your argument has more merit. You may be expelled as in any other Great House, but most Telvanni will not care or even know about it. Does this appeal to you?” - rules of the Great House Telvanni, as being taught to new members\n\n The House Telvanni has two capitals: Sadrith Mora on Vvardenfell and Port Telvannis, situated on Telvanni Isles in the Padomaic Ocean, north east of Morrowind. Its ruling body is the Council -- place of meeting for all wizard masters, represented usually by ones called Voices. Honorary title of the head of House Telvanni falls to the master wizard called Archmagister -- in most cases he or she is also the one most powerful, cunning and deceitful.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_HUNGARY_TITLE} Dunmers

House Indoril:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MILAN_DESCR} Lord Vivec\n\n House Indoril is one of the Great Houses of Morrowind. The great Chimer hero Nerevar was the head of this House during the early First Era. House Indoril is a staunch supporter of the Tribunal Temple. Many of the Temple Ordinators and other Temple heroes are members of this House. This connection has given it a big influence on all political decisions in Morrowind.\n\n Prior to Imperial conquest, House Indoril had been the dominant Great House throughout Morrowind's History. During the war with Tiber Septim's Empire, House Indoril was strongly against Imperial occupation. When Septim incorporated Morrowind into his Empire, Indoril refused to submit to Imperial rule. At the time the Lord High Councilor of the Grand Council, a council comprised of the heads of the Great Houses, was an Indoril and would not accept the treaty or step down, so he was assassinated and replaced with a member of House Hlaalu. More power struggles went on between the two Great Houses, with House Hlaalu, in support of Imperial accommodation, coming out the victor. Still unwilling to accept membership within the Empire, many Indoril nobles committed suicide, weakening the House.\n\n Currently, House Indoril has no territorial holdings on the island of Vvardenfell; all of its territory is located on mainland Morrowind. Its capital is Mournhold, also the capital of Morrowind itself.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MILAN_TITLE} Dunmers

Hammerfell:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MOORS_DESCR} King Lhothun\n\n Hammerfell is the eternal outsider of the human lands, either regarded by the Imperial citizen as Tamriel's dark and exotic west or its most tempestuous and dangerous quarter, full of barbarians and cutthroats. Both descriptions are apt, and can be equally attributed to its people, the proud and savage Redguards. \n\n Under the provincial organization of the Second Empire, two Redguard "parties" formed to aid Cyrodiil's administration of Hammerfell. The ancient Na-Totambu ruling class retained the rights of noble council as the Crowns, and the much-admired warriors of the Ra Gada were finally granted rights of ownership within their tribal districts. This empowerment fundamentally changed the Ra Gada, who began to call themselves the Forebears, firmly announcing their status as the first Redguards on Tamriel. This republic, however, lasted only so long as the Cyrodiils were strong enough to support it. During the Imperial Interregnum, control reverted back to the hereditary monarchy of the Na-Totambu. The new "High King" was even so bold as to move his throne from Old Hegathe to the more prosperous Forebear city of Sentinel, which had, by this time, mastered a third of the trade of the Iliac Bay.\n\n After the death of the last High King of Hammerfell, Thassad II, in 2E 862, the Forebears took Sentinel by force in a bid to end the Crowns' oppression. Thassad's son Prince A'tor moved to recapture the city, resulting in the bloodiest massacre in Hammerfell's history. The Forebears sought aid from Tiber Septim and the Third Empire, and together they defeated A'tor's forces at the Battle of Hunding Bay. Septim took the opportunity to install Imperial governors in Hammerfell's major cities in a bid to draw the region into his burgeoning Empire, part of his ongoing conquest of Tamriel. The ruthless tactics of the governors resulted in rebellions in Stros M'Kai and Sentinel, however, forcing Septim to agree to a treaty with the Crown and Forebear factions in order to keep Hammerfell an Imperial province.\n\n Centuries later, the Thalmor of the Aldmeri Dominion would attempt to seize control of Hammerfell from the Third Empire. Emperor Titus Mede II's refusal to concede to Thalmor demands triggered the Great War in 4E 171. Aldmeri forces crossed western Cyrodiil and invaded Hammerfell's southern coast, easily sweeping through the scattered resistance put up by the disunited Redguards. Initially only seeking to conquer Hammerfell, the Dominion launched a full-scale invasion of Cyrodiil when it realized the Empire was weaker than previously believed. Imperial fortunes took a turn for the better in Hammerfell two years later, when a Forebear army from Sentinel broke the siege of the Crown city of Hegathe, leading to the reconciliation of the two factions. After the Empire's hard-won victory in the Battle of the Red Ring in 4E 175, the Empire and Dominion signed the White-Gold Concordat and ended the war. Outraged that the terms of the treaty called for a large portion of southern Hammerfell to be turned over to the Dominion, however, the Redguards soundly rejected it. Titus II was forced to officially renounce Hammerfell as an Imperial province to preserve the peace, and fighting between the Aldmeri and Redguards continued. In 4E 180, the exhausted Dominion agreed to the Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai and finally withdrew from the region, leaving Hammerfell an independent albeit devastated nation.\n\n Redguards are divided between the cosmopolitan, progressive Forebears and the fundamentalist, isolationist Crowns. The Forebears are the descendants of the Yokudan military class, the Ra Gada, and are generally open to outside cultures such as the Imperials and Bretons; the Crowns are the descendants of the Yokudan noble class and still prefer to shun outsiders, vying to preserve the customs and culture of their ancestors.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MOORS_TITLE} Redguards

House Redoran:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_POLAND_DESCR} Archmaster Bolvyn Venim\n\n “The Redoran prize the virtues of duty, gravity, and piety. Duty is to one's own honor, and to one's family and clan. Gravity is the essential seriousness of life. Life is hard, and events must be judged, endured, and reflected upon with due care and earnestness. Piety is respect for the gods, and the virtues they represent. A light, careless life is not worth living.” -- quote from “Great Houses of Morrowind”\n\n The Dunmer founded-and-dominated House Redoran is one of the six Great Houses of Morrowind. The house is made up of seasoned warriors who protect western Morrowind in the Velothi Mountains from Nord invaders from the province of Skyrim. Their holdings in the mainland of Morrowind include a large portion of the Western Mountains, the Northwestern Highlands and the Great Valley. Redoran believes itself to be beyond most of the other houses due to their honor and martial prowess. They hate the Ashlanders, considering them to be heretics against the Tribunal. Some segments of House Redoran believe they should be removed as well as the blasphemous vampire clans. While not priests or holy crusaders like House Indoril, the Redoran are nevertheless driven by firm religious convictions.\n\n “Great House Redoran praises all the skills of war. Not because we believe war is good or honourable in its own right, but because this knowledge is necessary to perform one's duty. House Redoran's warrior fight with a long blade and a shield or with a spear. A noble of House Redoran must also learn to use a bow and must be athletic enough for the long marches to battle. A Redoran wears heavy or medium armour depending on rank and strategy. A noble of House Redoran is expected to know how to repair and maintain his own armour.” -- quote from “The True Noble’s Code”\n\n The Council Seat of House Redoran in the district of Vvardenfell is situated in Ald'ruhn. Their main capital in the province of Morrowind is Blacklight. The House Redoran is ruled by an Archmaster, who is supported by his Councillors. In general, House Redoran is skeptical toward the Empire -- still, one can speak about sort of mutual respect between noble warriors of the Redoran and disciplined Imperial Legions. Also, House Telvanni traditionally disregard Redoran, with mutual disdain. Even highly conservative, Great House Redoran almost do not employ slaves, regarding the practice as dishonorable.

House Dagoth:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_POLAND_TITLE} Dunmers
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_PORTUGAL_DESCR} Lord Dagoth Ur\n\n “Pity Dagoth Ur and the Sixth House. All they do, all they are is foul and evil, but they began in brightness and honour, and the cause of their fall was their loyal service to you, Lord Nerevar. You told Lord Dagoth to guard the profane tools beneath Red Mountain, and thus he was tempted. He did your bidding when he tried to keep these tools from the Tribunal, and so he hates you, who betrayed him, and the Tribunal, who mocked his honour, attacked him, and stole the profane tools for their own use.” -- Peakstar\n\n Great House Dagoth is one of the ancient Great Houses of the Dunmer people -- but is no longer recognized as such by mainstream Tribunal narrative and rewritten by them History of the land. In an age of Old Resdayn, back in the First Era, when Dunmer were Chimer and Dwemer lived on Tamriel; House Dagoth was one of the most influential of Great Houses. Rivalled only by House Indoril or House Telvanni. Its capital was the majestic stronghold of Kogoruhn, nearby base of the Red Mountain. Dagoths were strongly opposing web weaving politics of other Houses, their scheming in the shades and backstabbing - Sixth House was known for its honour, loyalty, and prowess in magical arts -. Head of the House was Lord Voryn Dagoth, -- today known as Dagoth Ur.\n\n Close advisor to the legendary leader of all Chimer, Lord Indoril Nerevar, called Moon-and-star, Lord Voryn at some point discovered schemes of the Dwemer, who planned to use the Heart of Lorkhan to use its power of the Heart of Lorkhan to make whole the Dwemer race ascend to divine divinity. -- a way of escaping Nirn, which Dwemer considered flawed and unreal. War erupted when Dwarves refused to handle over the Tools which Kagrenac, their chief Tonal Architect and leader of blasphemous project, designed to manipulate the Heart. In great, long conflict, forces of the Chimer prevailed. Kagrenac used the Tools on the Heart, causing famous Dwemer Dissapearance -- what became of Dwarves, nobody knows. Then Nerevar, then, instructed his friend and comrade, Dagoth Voryn, to take care of the tools, while he headed to meet with his councillors: -- Alma, Seht and Vivec. There he was betrayed and brutally murdered. -- Power-hungry councillors went to the Red Mountain and wanted sought to obtain the Tools from Lord Dagoth. He refused, not wanting mistakes of the Dwemers to be made by his people. One versus three, he was overwhelmed and killed by the traitors, who used the Tools and became False Gods of the new Morrowind, that was founded on the murder of Lord Nerevar and blasphemous use of the divine power. But Lord Dagoth did not die. He was resurrected by the power of the Heart. He has risen more powerful than before, and rebuilt the Sixth House from scratch anew.Sharing his divine power with his followers, giving them Dreams of glory and hope for a New Resdayn. Lord Dagoth -- Dagoth Ur -- vowed to destroy false temple of traitor-gods and to push out the dogs of the Empire from Morrowind. He created a Divine Disease to spread his power all over the province. The time of reckoning has comes for the murderers of Lord Nerevar comes. and Lord Dagoth Ur will soon spread his divine power over whole Dunmereth; and then Tamriel... \n\n Bulk of House Dagoth’s forces are formed by hordes of Corprus victims, those that had no willpower to withstand the divine power of Dagoth Ur. House Dagoth can also command powerful, trained warriors and mages. Mightiest of the servants of the Tribe Unmourned are “Sleepers” of many kinds, those who ascended and are connected with the Dream of Dagoth Ur, wielding potent spells and enchanted weapons.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_PORTUGAL_TITLE} Dunmers (Cursed)

BlackMarsh
    This one is such a pain, it needs to be rewritten entirely. I put it on stand by.
    :
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_RUSSIA_DESCR} Chieftain An-Zaw \n\n For thousands of years the lands situated of south-eastern of Tamriel were used as a widely popular haven for all kind of thieves, smugglers and criminals. -- It was a place where you could quickly and easily disappear without a trace, and from where it was a short way to rich lands of imperial Nibenay or Dunmeri holdings of Dres and Hlaalu. Thick, tall trees -- ones that grow in no other place than this -- which do not grow anywhere else. In shade of which one can become a ghost were, however, not the only thing native to these parts... Black Marshes -- because that’s how outsiders call this dark, foggy swamp stretching across hundreds of miles -- is a home to the Hist. What the Hist are nobody knows, other than that they are alien beings in shape of sentient trees. They were here since beginning of time, indeed some even say that they predate known history, that when even first races of Men or Mer were not yet born, roots of the Hist were already old. At some point of time the Hist created -- or adopted -- a servant race o humanoid, reptilian lizards, beings closely connected to the Great Trees. These reptilians call themselves Saxhleel, and are more commonly known as Argonians. Many times different empires -- that of the Elvenkind, that of Men -- tried to conquer Black Marshes, always failing in the task, defeated by swamp itself, by its many diseases, by its inhabitants, by climate and weather. In the ages past The Marsh was a house to other races as well, but for a short -- like silver-skinned men called Kothringi, or vulpine beast race, Lilmothiit. Kothringi were wiped out by Knahaten Flu Flu, which persisted for 41 years, from 2E 560 to 2E 601. The native Argonians proved immune to the effects of this plague, leading others to suggest that they and the Hist had created it... The Second Era saw also first in the history submission of the Black Marsh -- in 2E 2881 forces of Reman Cyrodiil II defeated the Saxhleel at the Battle of Argonia (hence the name Argonians). Natives retreated into inapproachable centre of the swamps, and Cyrodiil considered them broken and annexed. After the fall of Cyrodiil Dynasty and rise of the Potentate, Argonia became independent once again -- only to be conquered once more by Tiber Septim himself, man who united whole of Tamriel for a first time. \n\n For hundreds of years now Argonians have been living in the shade of their neighboors aggression and prejudice. Elves from the west and north see them as a little more than savages -- indeed, the hated Dunmer from Morrowind even trade with members of the Saxhleel people, treating them as a cattle. Men does not respect ancient tradition of the Marshes, always seeing it only as a place to prove themselves and satisfy their ambitions. But Argonians were already here when Empires of Men where young. Roots of the Hist grow deep, and the Hist do not forget. In the coming time of troubles a chance for vengeance draw near...
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_RUSSIA_TITLE} Argonians

Skyrim:
    It's the same guy who wrote blackmarsh and possibly some other bit, but I can't deal with this guy -- who likes -- to put -- incise -- every -- where -- and -- can't -- finish -- a sentence -- with abstract -- nouns -- and -- places -- which -- sound -- like -- place -- holder -- for -- someone -- that -- has -- nothing -- to say really. Incise: - This is the correct use of incise -, -- no this --. -- This when there is a final point. Not this: -- blabla, blabla.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SCOTLAND_DESCR} High King Thian the Snow-Shod \n\n “Some say that Skyrim is the most dangerous place in all of Tamriel. I think it is not. I think it is beautiful, and I’m happy that it I can call it my home” -- Mjoll the Lioness \n\n Skyrim -- Home of the Nords, Old Kingdom, the Fatherland, Throat of the World. One of the biggest provinces of the Empire. Land of impassable mountain ranges, snowy peaks (among which highest of them all is -- High Hrothgar), frozen wastes, dense forests and harsh people. It was Skyrim --, then called Mereth, Land of the Elves, because of the Falmer people who dwelled here -- where Men of the North first set foot on Tamriel. Legend of mighty Ysgrammor and his Five Hundred Companions live till this day, legend of deserted Atmora, place of Nordic origin. It was the Nords that called their new home Throat of the World -- they know and believe that it’s here where sky touches the earth and becomes one. \n\n Land of Skyrim is located is northern Tamriel, separated from tropical Cyrodiil by Jerall Mountains in the south, and from ashes od Morrowind by Velothi Mountains to the east. Provinces of High Rock and Hammerfell lie to the West, behind rocky hills and uninhabited woodlands. Far, far to the North lies Old Atmora -- place from which ancestors of the Nords came from. Island of Solstheim, located in the Sea of Ghosts, is sometimes considered part of Skyrim, because of large Nordic population living there, but was never in fact part of any Nordic state. Borders of the Old Kingdom are dotted with mighty fortresses -- that’s one of the things that Nords learned from the land itself. Impassable mountains, already sufficient defense “structures”, inspired stark, tough Nordic architecture. Most famous of this citadels is called the Pale Pass -- castle on the border between Skyrim and Cyrodiil. It’s there where legendary Reman Cyrodiil, worshiped by Cyrods as the Worldly God, destroyed invading Akaviri army in the Second Era. \n\n Historians often -- albeit wrongly -- describe history of Men in Tamriel as history of succeeding waves of Nordic migration, from Old Atmora through Skyrim to the South. Men -- especially various tribes of Nedes in what is now called Cyrodiil -- were already living on the continent when Nords settled in Skyrim, but Men of the North themselves like to think of their heritage as of first human heritage of Tamriel. Truth remains that first great human political structures in this land was carved by Nordic sword -- they founded first kingdoms of Men, first in the north, then elsewhere. Nordic might was essential in establishment of the First Empire in Cyrodiil, under Saint Queen Alessia, and since then each Empire always sought support of Nordic strength, be it Reman Cyrodiil, or the Septims. Tiber Septim himself, divine Talos -- known in Skyrim as Ysmir, Dragon of the North -- is believed to have been a Nord, and he is the greatest conqueror in known history. Nordic victories are many any glorious -- they used to be rulers of Morrowind, which they called Dwemereth, and of large portions of neighboring provinces. It’s Nordic pantheon of gods formed a basis for contemporary Imperial Cult of Nine Divines. Nords use to see the Empire as their own, and never acknowledged any pretender as an emperor, if he wasn’t first seeking their support -- to mention only times in the Interregnum of the Second Era, after destruction of the Reman dynasty in Cyrodiil, when Nords fought with self-proclaimed Longhouse Emperors, and emperor Varen Aquilarios, their successor. As long as there are Nords, no elf will rule Tamriel -- and no empire will be built without strength of the Nordic sword behind it. \n\n Nords of Skyrim, Descendants of Old Atmora -- they are indeed the staunchest defenders of Men, always ready to seize power -- like they did in ages past -- when necessary.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SCOTLAND_TITLE} Nords

House Hlaalu:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SICILY_DESCR} King Hlaalu Helseth\n\n "As a result of its close relationship with the Imperial administration, House Hlaalu has emerged as politically and economically dominant among the Great Houses of Vvardenfell and Morrowind. Hlaalu welcomes Imperial culture and law, Imperial Legions and bureaucracy, and Imperial freedom of trade and religion. Hlaalu still honors the old Dunmer ways: -- the ancestors, the Temple, and the noble houses. -- But has readily adapted to the rapid pace of change and progress in the Imperial provinces." —- quote from "Great Houses of Morrowind"\n\n The House is largely concerned with business and diplomacy, seeking to strengthen ties with at times unconventional allies such as the Empire, and although profit is often a primary objective, traditional Hlaalu practice recognizes the value of a good reputation over money. This is their great strength -- they are fast talkers and intelligent traders -- and their great liability; most Hlaalu are bribable, either with gold or with other favors, with their leaders are no exception. House Hlaalu retainers are also masters of thievery, sneaking, lock-picking, blackmailing and backstabbing, both literal and metaphorical. While some councilors are honests and fair, others are more under-handed and corrupts. However, House Hlaalu's most distinguished characteristic is its willingness to live in harmony with the other races, setting it apart from the other, occasionally xenophobics, Dunmer Great Houses.\n\n During the Tiber Wars, which led to the foundation of the Third Empire, House Hlaalu was alone among the Dunmer Great Houses in proposing accommodation to the massing Imperial legions rather than resistance. After the Armistice was signed, the ruling Lord High Councilor of Morrowind, a member of House Indoril who refused to accept the treaty, was assassinated, and replaced by a Hlaalu noble. Furthermore, the role of the figurehead Sovereign of Morrowind was also filled by a Hlaalu. First was Queen Barenziah, and followed, after her abdication during the Imperial Simulacrum, by her uncle King Athyn Llethan. After Llethan's death, the ambitious and ruthless Prince Hlaalu Helseth of Wayrest took the throne.\n\n When previously Temple-owned land on Vvardenfell was opened up for exploration and settlement in 3E 414, Hlaalu managed to grab the lion's share of the best lands in the fertile Ascadian Isles, and also got awarded the charter to the rich ebony mines in Caldera. Vedam Dren, another well-known Hlaalu noble, was the Duke of the Imperial District of Vvardenfell at the end of the Third Era. House Hlaalu was, on the surface, the most in favor of the Empire of all Great Houses, with allies in all the Imperial trade guilds.\n\n "In the great wind of progress, tradition cannot stand. Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can't bargain with a dead man." — quote from "Grasping Fortune
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SICILY_TITLE} Dunmers

Hammerfell bis:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SPAIN_DESCR} Lord Ammun al-Taneth \n\n Hammerfell is the eternal outsider of the human lands, either regarded by the Imperial citizen as Tamriel's dark and exotic west or its most tempestuous and dangerous quarter, full of barbarians and cutthroats. Both descriptions are apt, and can be equally attributed to its people, the proud and savage Redguards. \n\n Under the provincial organization of the Second Empire, two Redguard "parties" formed to aid Cyrodiil's administration of Hammerfell. The ancient Na-Totambu ruling class retained the rights of noble council as the Crowns, and the much-admired warriors of the Ra Gada were finally granted rights of ownership within their tribal districts. This empowerment fundamentally changed the Ra Gada, who began to call themselves the Forebears, firmly announcing their status as the first Redguards on Tamriel. This republic, however, lasted only so long as the Cyrodiils were strong enough to support it. During the Imperial Interregnum, control reverted back to the hereditary monarchy of the Na-Totambu. The new "High King" was even so bold as to move his throne from Old Hegathe to the more prosperous Forebear city of Sentinel, which had, by this time, mastered a third of the trade of the Iliac Bay.\n\n After the death of the last High King of Hammerfell, Thassad II, in 2E 862, the Forebears took Sentinel by force in a bid to end the Crowns' oppression. Thassad's son Prince A'tor moved to recapture the city, resulting in the bloodiest massacre in Hammerfell's history. The Forebears sought aid from Tiber Septim and the Third Empire, and together they defeated A'tor's forces at the Battle of Hunding Bay. Septim took the opportunity to install Imperial governors in Hammerfell's major cities in a bid to draw the region into his burgeoning Empire, part of his ongoing conquest of Tamriel. The ruthless tactics of the governors resulted in rebellions in Stros M'Kai and Sentinel, however, forcing Septim to agree to a treaty with the Crown and Forebear factions in order to keep Hammerfell an Imperial province.\n\n Centuries later, the Thalmor of the Aldmeri Dominion would attempt to seize control of Hammerfell from the Third Empire. Emperor Titus Mede II's refusal to concede to Thalmor demands triggered the Great War in 4E 171. Aldmeri forces crossed western Cyrodiil and invaded Hammerfell's southern coast, easily sweeping through the scattered resistance put up by the disunited Redguards. Initially only seeking to conquer Hammerfell, the Dominion launched a full-scale invasion of Cyrodiil when it realized the Empire was weaker than previously believed. Imperial fortunes took a turn for the better in Hammerfell two years later, when a Forebear army from Sentinel broke the siege of the Crown city of Hegathe, leading to the reconciliation of the two factions. After the Empire's hard-won victory in the Battle of the Red Ring in 4E 175, the Empire and Dominion signed the White-Gold Concordat and ended the war. Outraged that the terms of the treaty called for a large portion of southern Hammerfell to be turned over to the Dominion, however, the Redguards soundly rejected it. Titus II was forced to officially renounce Hammerfell as an Imperial province to preserve the peace, and fighting between the Aldmeri and Redguards continued. In 4E 180, the exhausted Dominion agreed to the Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai and finally withdrew from the region, leaving Hammerfell an independent albeit devastated nation.\n\n Redguards are divided between the cosmopolitan, progressive Forebears and the fundamentalist, isolationist Crowns. The Forebears are the descendants of the Yokudan military class, the Ra Gada, and are generally open to outside cultures such as the Imperials and Bretons; the Crowns are the descendants of the Yokudan noble class and still prefer to shun outsiders, vying to preserve the customs and culture of their ancestors.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_SPAIN_TITLE} Redguards

House Dres:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_TIMURIDS_DESCR} Master Odron Marethi\n\n “Dres District is in the south of Morrowind, bordering the swamps and marshes of Black Marsh. House Dres is an agrarian agricultural society, and its large saltrice plantations rely completely on slave labor for their economic viability. Always firm Temple supporters, House Dres is hostile to Imperial law and culture, and in particular opposed to any attempts to limit the institution of slavery.” -- quote from “Great Houses of Morrowind”\n\n House Dres is one of the Great Houses of Morrowind, with presence only on the mainland. It governs the Dres District of south-eastern Morrowind from the city of Tear. The district includes the fertile Deshaan plain, and border Indoril District and Temple lands and the swamps of the Black Marsh. It was formally established as a Great House by Grandmaster Thalthil Dres after an slave-raid over Thorn. The Dres have a mainly rural but still very wealthy agrarian agricultural society, maintaining vast saltrice plantations on the plains and marshes surrounding Tear. This Great House is also the one that enslaves and ships slaves to the other Great Houses, keeping thousands of captives, mostly Argonians, in their infamous slave-pens of Tear and the surrounding plantations. Dres society is rigid, very xenophobic and highly traditional. To the point in which where a lot of Dres start to reject the Tribunal Temple as an innovation. Daedric cults -- considering cults of so-called Bad Daedra, like Mehrunes Dagos -- are very widespread in Dres lands, even more so in comparison with other Morrowind districts lands. Hierarchy of these Dunmer take form of castes which are almost impossible to cross one way or the other. Unlike in the lands of the Hlaalu, merchants in the south are almost rejected, holding the same position as maids or non-slave servants. On the top of the social ladders are powerful landholders, each owning thousands of slaves. Head of the Great House Dres is called a Steward, and this position tends to be hereditary. Tribunal Temple holds special place among people of this Great House, existing outside of social caste system -- so even though Daedric worship is frequent, priests of the Tribunes hold great power. Indeed, Dres are a customary ally of the Temple and House Indoril. House Dres is so heavily dependent on slave trade that their agrarian economy rejects and remains hostile to the culture of the Empire, which abolished slavery everywhere except Morrowind. Economy of the House Dres relies mainly on slaves and plantations of saltrice. Saltrice, slaves, muck -- it is the glue that holds together thousands years old caste hierarchy.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_TIMURIDS_TITLE} Dunmers

Khaajit bis 3rd era??
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_TITLE} The Third Era
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_TURKS_DESCR} Nhad-Hatta the Mane\n\n Hot are the sands of Elsweyr -- land between forests of Valenwood and marshes of Transniben, home to the Khajiit, feline race of cat-people. Nobody knows when they arrived here -- most probably Elsweyr is their ancestral lair, place of their origin. Civilization of the Khajiit predate known civilizations of Mer and Men on Tamriel, and in the ages past cat-people themselves were a lot more widespread than in the First Age. As described in A Pocket Guide to the Empire: “Topal the Pilot in his peregrinations around Tamriel encountered the Khajiit not in Elsweyr, but far up the Niben River, close to the Imperial City, where they preyed on other native creatures.” The desert in the times past was split into a number of smaller states, warring with each other for dominance and because of pride. That state of things lasted long until the time of the Thrassian Plague in 1E 2200 that devastated the whole of Tamriel in the course of hundreds of years. A large number of the peripheral areas of Elsweyr, destructed by plague and following war, split off and joined into the Cyrodiilic Empire of the Remans. This further sapped Khajiit unity though established a system of trust with outside powers. The Khajiit would remain loyal but non-enthusiastic about Imperial power and were one of the few supporters of the Akaviri Potentate Versidue Shaie who moved the Imperial court from the Imperial City to Senchal, a city in southern Elsweyr. Only the kingdoms of Anequina and Pellitine are known to have survived catastrophe of plague and submission intact, and they decided at that time to forge an Alliance of Peace -- thereby creating a unified confederacy under protection of the Empire of Men. “Sugar” wars and petty vendettas were forgotten, and chieftains tattooed new agreements on their faces. New confederacy was cemented by marriage -- Keirgo of Anequina married Eshita of Pellitine in 2E 309. In the light of the negotiations it is suggested the old Khajiiti saying was issued, “a perfect society is always found elsewhere”. With this, the Kingdom of Elsweyr was created, it's capitol to be in Ne Quin-al. Peace not lasted for long. Soon, the civil war broke the country, a bloody conflict that lasted for fifteen long years. Old hatreds lived once more, it appeared that two united states will in a moment fall into dozen of new warring, petty kingdoms. In 2E 324 Potentate Versidue Shaie was murdered by the Morag Tong in Senchal, soon afterwards the rebel Khajiit had sacked Ne Quin-al forcing the royal family to flee. \n\n Peace was restored by a religious leader and reformer, the Mane Rid-T'har-ri'Datta. Ri'Datta set out the cyclical pattern of power sharing that relied on the lunar patterns. He stated that Ne Quin-al would hold power during a full moon, Senchal the new moon, and Torval his own capitol, would hold power when the moon was at half. This left him with the most time shared in power but it was often divided into a number of other small kingdoms that rose and fell during this time. This act, called the Riddle'thar, created a principle foundation of power sharing that was able to appease all parties involved while remaining under the overall auspice of the Mane. Thus the Mane gained power and prestige as a figure for internal and external politics. In time, the Mane gained power of a dictator over whole Elsweyr, and to this day he rules the Khajiit as a head of the state, and head of the religion. \n\n Today the former areas of kingdom of Pellitine (also called Pa'alatiin) are directly controlled by the Mane. Current one is a weak leader, and local kings and chiefs used this to their advantage, strengthening own position and bringing back menace of separation. Especially in the north, in the land of ancient rival of Pellitine, in Anequina, opposition against absolute domination of the Mane is strong, and sentiment for independence alive...
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_TURKS_TITLE} Khajiits

Daggerfall:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_VENICE_DESCR} King Gothryd\n\n Identity of Daggerfall is a complicated one. While other great Albalic cities, like, for example, Sentinel or Wayrest; Are Bretonic cities of the Breton and are often considered cradles of native High Rock culture. Daggerfall provides a different case; Today its society is in many ways unique among many local varieties of Breton standards. It’s The city is much more militarized, and much more obsessed with its past. There are many very credible archeological evidences suggesting that in the place of today’s city-state of Daggerfall used to exist many other settlements, not all of them even human. Daggerfall was founded a little before 1E 246 by invading Nords from Skyrim, who brought a rough sort of civilization with them during the Skyrim Conquests. Numerous legends exist for its name -- including that the first chieftain threw a dagger and let the spot where it fell act as the border. Skyrim only maintained control for roughly a century before the War of Succession cost it all its holdings in other modern-day provinces. However, Daggerfall actually thrived under Skyrim's rule and thus had an advantageous position over its neighbors upon independence. The kingdom became a power center for the Altmer Direnni clan, but still continued to thrive after they lost power in High Rock. By 1E 609, under the rule of King Thadore, Daggerfall was already the preeminent economic, cultural, and military force in southern High Rock, and it remained so for millennia.\n\n While all of the Iliac Bay region constantly jockeyed for power, two primary rivals for power emerged: Sentinel and Wayrest. At many times throughout history the conflict was merely economic. During times of peace, the nobility of Daggerfall and Wayrest were often known to meetin on vacation in Sentinel. In 3E 267, Daggerfall joined a large coalition of High Rock kingdoms to defeat Haymon Camoran, the Camoran Usurper. The kingdom often cooperated with its neighbors throughout history to fight against Orcs and Orsinium.\n\n Today Daggerfall - after chaos often called Warp in the West - is led by a native dynasty, only nominally accepting sovereignty of distant, losing its power Empire in Cyrodiil. Being today biggest city in all of High Rock, Daggerfall plans to cast its military might to [DEL]finally grab ultimate power for itself, not to still lie in and the shadow of ancient Wayrest or Sentinel[del] and use it to unify High Rock under its banner.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_VENICE_TITLE} Bretons

Kingdom of Wayrest:
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MONGOLS_DESCR} King Eadwyre\n\n Wayrest -- without a doubt one of the greatest cities in western Tamriel, perhaps even in the known world. On its streets astonishing beauty of today intertwine with still revered glory of yesterday. A brilliant hope for tomorrow for people of Wayrest and all High Rock. In the eyes of most Breton Wayrest easily surpass other Albalic cities; There is no place that contributed as much as this one to the collective culture and history of the Bretons. City of White Marble, as it’s often called, is without a doubt one of pillars of High Rock rich civilization. On the broad streets you can smell spices from all over the world, you can see wares brought by merchants from distant, exotic lands. The spirit of Wayrest is a spirit of trading and discovery. spirit of proud people who suck their pride from mother’s breasts, but to not go around and show it to others, like upstarts from Daggerfall use to do. Walking around ancient boulevards one can feel twenty three ages of heritage, but also loud voice of modernity.\n\n It is difficult for historians to declare a certain pronounce a date for the foundation of Wayrest. A settlement of some variety had already existed where the Bjoulsae River feeds the Iliac Bay possibly since the 800th year of the First Era. The traders and fishermen of Wayrest were surrounded by hostile parties: the Orc capitol Orsinium had grown like a poison weed to the north, and the Akaviri pirates and raiders crowded the islands to the west. There is no mystery to Wayrest's name. After the fighting most travellers had to endure passing through the eastern end of the Iliac Bay; The little fishing village on the Bjoulsae was a welcome rest. Nowhere in the much vaunted censuses of the Skyrim Occupation is Wayrest mentioned. In the Annals of Daggerfall, King Joile's letter to Gaiden Shinji of the Order of Diagna contains the following reference: “The Orcs have been much plaguing the Wayresters and impeding traffic to the heart of the land.” The date given for the letter was 1E 948.\n\n Wayrest only truly bloomed after the razing of Orsinium in 1E 980. The hard-working traders and merchants were instrumental in forming the Masconian Trade Way and thus reducing the pirate activity on the Bay. At this time, Wayrest occupied both banks of the Bjoulsae. A successful mercantile family, the Gardners, built a walled palace on the High Rock side of the river and, over time, allowed banks and other businesses within its walls. It was a Gardner, Farangel, who was proclaimed king when Wayrest accepted ambassadors from the Camorian Empire, and was granted the right to call itself a kingdom in the 1100th year of the 1st Era. Although Wayrest became a kingdom under the command of one family, the merchants continued to wield incredible power. Many economists have alleged that Wayrest's eternal wealth, despite all her hardships, comes from this rare relationship between the merchants and the crown. The Gardner Dynasty fell, followed by the Cumberland Dynasty -- including famous High King of High Rock, first and the last in known history, Emeric I Cumberland -- which was followed by the Horley Dynasty, and many more in following centuries. No citizen of another kingdom of comparable age can, with one hand, name all the families who have ever ruled. Never has a king of Wayrest been deposed by revolution or assassination. Every king of Wayrest can trace his line back to a merchant prince. The traders and king respect one another, and this relationship strengthens both.\n\n One need only walk down the great boulevard of Wayrest to see physical proof of this unique alliance. Going north to south, Wayrest Boulevard suddenly divides, one half going west and the other going east. Both halfs end in identical squares: one at Castle Wayrest, the original palace of Aphren Gardner, and the other at Cumberland Square, where the oldest and wealthiest marketplace in Wayrest. The message here is clear: the king and the merchants are joined and equal.\n\n Wayrest has survived blights, droughts, plagues, piracy, invasions, and war with good humor and practicality. In 1E 2702, the entire population of the city was forced to move into the walled estate of the Gardners as protection against the pirates, Akaviri raiders, and Thrassian Plague. A less resourceful community would have withered, but the Wayresters have survived to enrich Tamriel generation after generation.
    {IMPERIAL_CAMPAIGN_MONGOLS_TITLE} Bretons

In which file can I find more of these?
    And why are those in this file? :
    {NORMAN_PROLOGUE_NORMANS_DESCR}
    {NORMAN_PROLOGUE_NORMANS_TITLE} С Empire of Cyrodiil
    {NORMAN_PROLOGUE_TITLE} Fouding of the Empire
    {DAGGERFALL_TITLE} Iliac Bay
    {DAGGERFALL_DESCR} Play as one of five factions of the Iliac Bay region of High Rock province -- Kingdom of Daggerfall to the West, Kingdom of Wayrest to the East, Kingdom of Orsinium to the North, Kingdom of Sentinel to the South, or displaced clan of Crowns hailing from the deserts of Hammerfell. You will fight for dominance over the richest region in Tamriel! Expand your domain, establish new trade routes, crush your enemies with the strength of cavalry, infantry, magic, and navy. Do not expect an easy win however -- you and your opponents are not the only ones who would like absolute domination over the Iliac Bay. The Cyrodiilic Emperor will certainly try to use the situation to his advantage and send his mighty Imperial Legions to High Rock. And Nords of Skyrim, these warlike barbarians always looking for a chance to pillage and destroy, are just next door, looking with greed on the rich Iliac region. Moreover, beware the dark prophecies of coming Oblivion Crisis...
    {DAGGERFALL_VENICE_DESCR} King Lysandus I\n\n Daggerfall -- already one of the most influential powers of the Iliac Bay, with ambitions of becoming even more influential. His Royal Majesty, king Lysandus I, and his only son, crown-prince Gothryd, can and must expand the authority of Daggerfall, especially against those who would like to invade northern reaches from beyond the sea. In the veins of Daggerfall people flows blood of old Nordic conquerors -- time has come to finally surpass ancient rivals from Wayrest and establish City of Daggers as true sovereign over all High Rock!
    {DAGGERFALL_VENICE_TITLE} Kingdom of Daggerfall
    {DAGGERFALL_MONGOLS_DESCR} King Eadwyre I\n\n Stability -- that’s the main goal of mighty Wayrest, City of White Marble. This ancient metropolis held dominion over Iliac Bay for centuries, only now to be threatened by foreign forces and arrogant upstarts. Protect your trade routes and your borders, reinforce power of the king, His Royal Majesty, Eadwyre I. Can all of this be achieved by the Old Wayrest? Time has come to expand influence of this city-state, and show pesky neighbors their place -- place below their betters from Wayrest.
    {DAGGERFALL_MONGOLS_TITLE} Kingdom of Wayrest
    {DAGGERFALL_MOORS_DESCR} King Cameron\n\n Kingdom of Sentinel celebrated not a long time ago -- a heir was born, in person of crown-prince Greklith, son of His Royal Majesty, king Cameron, and queen Akorithi. With this event time has come, decided members of the Forebears faction ruling in Sentinel, for expansion of Sentinels power over the Iliac Bay, especially against power-hungry Daggerfall and old, tired Wayrest. By chance, perhaps it's also possible to get rid of these Crowns fools who still undermine our centuries-old domination...
    {DAGGERFALL_MOORS_TITLE} Kingdom of Sentinel
    {DAGGERFALL_SPAIN_DESCR} Lord Ankola\n\n Nears the end of the fourth century of Third Era, in year 399, and time has finally come to expand Clan of Crowns sphere of influence. Foolish kings of Sentinel from upstart Forebears factions need to make room for us, because as far as memory goes, Hammerfell is too small for two kings. It’s time for the Crowns to relieve ancient times of glory, from before imperial conquest. Our noble warriors and strong ships will help us in winning incoming conflict. If the Crowns will be able to take control over the Iliac Bay, doors to the Hammerfell will stand widely open -- and the Old Ways will be sovereign once more.
    {DAGGERFALL_SPAIN_TITLE} Clan of Crowns
    {DAGGERFALL_DENMARK_DESCR} Gortwog gro-Nagorm\n\n Not long time ago, in 3E 399, mighty Orcish warlord named Gortwog founded the independent nation of Orsinium. Now, this Orcish state occupies all of the northern range of Wrothgarian Mountains, pillaging human villages and blocking trade routes. New king of the Orcs do not plan to stop there -- his schemes go far beyond the Wrothgar, as far as neighbouring kingdom of Wayrest and its riches...
    {DAGGERFALL_DENMARK_TITLE} Kingdom of Orsinium
    Last edited by Sloul; September 15, 2019 at 05:51 AM.

All problems with English descriptions are from lack of my experience with language and time to fix all these issues. If you eager to help us, you can contact me via any convenient way, for example, my Discord (DaedraWarrior#9208) and i'll send you our texts, if you don't mind. We will be very grateful, if someone could fix it

Yes! Sure. Although I do not use discord. I'll send you my info in pm.