Thread: Eoghan's WC3 models plus fan-made models have been re-uploaded in a single package!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Eoghan's WC3 models plus fan-made models have been re-uploaded in a single package!

Hello, i've re-uploaded all the older files in one single package. I still had a version of the mod from august 7 2017. In this version the Naga had been added together with the Dwarven factions and the Farraki Trolls. The Campaign were still not playable. But the files for all the older models made, or riged by Eoghan Wolfkin - were in the folders.

He had given permission for any modder to use his assets in Warcraft-based mods. I had linked to the first, second and third alphas a year ago but i can't find the thread where somebody had asked for those. Unfortunately the third alpha still lacked some of the Scourge and Elven WC3 units/reskins. It may also have lacked the reskins of the old Trolls.

I have now uploaded them as available assets for anyone who wants to use them. Can be used in any mod as i seem to remember Eoghan said anyone were permitted to use them.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/27vo0...er%21.rar/file
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; September 05, 2019 at 10:21 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Eoghan's WC3 models plus fan-made models have been re-uploaded in a single package!

Quote Originally Posted by vipeko View Post
    I also play Elven Assassin I can't say there's a problem. Updates installed the game nerds normally.Can your PC not meet the minimum system requirements ? You can see the system requirements for the game https://sysrqmts.com/games/elven-assassin and compare with your PC. For graphics you need NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon ™ R9 290
    Excuse me, but what does the game Elven Assassin have to do with the Warcraft TW mod for Medieval 2?
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal