Thread: Importing models from Rome 2 to 3K

Default Importing models from Rome 2 to 3K

Hi,

I need help with importing models. I tried using some Rome 2 models of praetorians and try to add them in to 3K just for fun but i am failing whatever i try.
    I am no professional but i have some experience and I successfully created mods for Attila by importing models from Rome 2.
    Things must be different for 3K in some way so i would be gratefull for any help.

Thank you in advance

Default Re: Importing models from Rome 2 to 3K

Were missing a few files in assembly kit to do this (like in past titles)
    CA is aware , theyve been aware... just have to hang tight

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod

Thank you for fast replay. Sorry for not having time to give thanks to you sooner... I've been busy at work. I set mod on hold until there are better tools for modding.
    Thank you again for the information because I was a bit disappointed in me, thinking that i did something wrong.

I'd also be very interested in a solution to this. I assume it's doable as there are already many custom models being modded into 3K and would be very grateful if someone could explain how to make the models show up in the variant editor and ingame. I've already noticed the old assets only have a rigidmodel and a texture folder whereas the newer ones have a materials folder, but I've no clue how to achieve anything with that.

Civis
    Artifex

Hi, with my new program, RMEditor FBX to RIgidModelvV2, this is actually possible. But the Rome2 has to be rigged to a 3K skeleton for it to work with animations. And the materials (texture) has to converted from spec-gloss to metal-roughness.

It's possible import form 3k to Rome 2? I like this woodenclubs and I would like to try to bring them to Rome 2 https://us.v-cdn.net/5022456/uploads...gbpyctavye.png