Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bran Mac Born's NTW3 v9.0 Single Player Campaign AI Settings

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's NTW3 v9.0 Single Player Campaign AI Settings

Can you please tell me how to install this submod with steps? I have been trying for hours and I do not know how to do the overwrite part and I do not see the Europe/Pack part that is in the instructions. Thank you so much in advance. (I have 9.3 up to date btw so its not that I am missing anything.)

Would it be ok if you could put steps on how to install this? I have followed all directions and it still does not work. Basically, can you please simplify the instructions with steps for people like me lol.

Update:Download & Copy the Bran db.pack file to the folder shown below and overwrite the existing db.pack file:
    Install to: Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon Total War/data/NTW3/Version93/Campaign/Packs/Europe.
    I have done everything in terms of downloading the NTW3, the issue is when I follow the steps, I get to Version93 and there is no Campaign/Packs/Europe for me. Not sure why. But I tried to extract the db.pack file into the Version 93 anyway and it does not work when I play the battles, the units are still blobbed together and there is no realism. Maybe I did something wrong that I can fix? I hope I have simplified my question enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FastFort21 View Post
    Update:Download & Copy the Bran db.pack file to the folder shown below and overwrite the existing db.pack file:
    Install to: Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon Total War/data/NTW3/Version93/Campaign/Packs/Europe.
    I have done everything in terms of downloading the NTW3, the issue is when I follow the steps, I get to Version93 and there is no Campaign/Packs/Europe for me. Not sure why. But I tried to extract the db.pack file into the Version 93 anyway and it does not work when I play the battles, the units are still blobbed together and there is no realism. Maybe I did something wrong that I can fix? I hope I have simplified my question enough.
    It's a typo. You need to install to Napoleon Total War/data/NTW3/Version92/Campaign/Packs/Europe regardless of whether or not you installed the 9.3 patch.

Thank you! Someone named Shaun from steam helped me figure it out. I must say, I really like this mod.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

This thread is now closed

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789