View Poll Results: Who's the chaddest of them all?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexander the Great

7 29.17%
  • Attila the Hun

3 12.50%
  • Julius Caesar

2 8.33%
  • Genghis Khan

12 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most CHAD Conquerors of all time

Default Re: Most CHAD Conquerors of all time

Very surprised to see that Atilla isn't getting any love over here.

Our man Alex died to a bug bite.
    Caesar forgot to take care of his Day 1's so they deaded him so good he bled to death under a statue of ing Pompey. That's cucked.
    Genghis is a strong contender, perhaps even the strongest and greatest conqueror here, but depending on who you ask, he either died because his cock was ripped off due to his climaxing partner, or pneumonia. Weak. A chad with no dick is no chad at all.

Atilla? Was literally believed to be an agent of the Apocalypse and was contemporaneously called the Scourge of God, and he did it first (looking at you Genghis) Spoke directly to God's Chosen and didn't even dismount from his ing horse. Then he threw a rager so hard he Chadded himself so hard after making sure to get in a round with the Emperor's daughter and ed off to the great grass fields in the sky.

No one else on this list ended it like Atilla did - Killing, Drinking, ing till the goddamned end.

Nothing but pure CHAD
    Last edited by The Guy With No Imagination; September 12, 2019 at 03:25 PM.

Cookiegod's Avatar Senator

Well yes, but no conqueror was more CHAD than the conqueror of CHAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Gilligan
    I can't think of a movie where I like it that the bad guy gets dumb, because it's like I want the bad guy to be smart smart smart, so the good guy has to be even smarter!
    Please stop using politics as an excuse for bad writing.
    That being said: A deep philosophical take about god, Nietzsche, Marx & faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    So deep!
    A polished masterpiece!
    Hey! I never said any of those things!

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Georgios Maniakes was pretty chad too. I mean he amputated his nobleman antagonist and declared war on the Byzantine Empire in its peak, only a couple of decades after Basil II died. The emperor got so scared that he offered him a condominium and sent a eunuch as general of the imperial army, cause defeat was beyond certain...
    Maniakes won the battle easily, then got himself arrowed down cause he felt like pursuing the defeated soldiers on his own. So we never got Basil II, 2.0 and thus ended the imperial reconquest of Sicily as well (Maniakes was the warden of Byzantine Italy).

By the way, Maniakes was a man who the "last Viking", Harald Halderade of the sagas, described as "a giant" and of massive strength. So pretty much the Mountain from game of thrones.
    Last edited by Kyriakos; September 12, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Akar's Avatar Praeses

Who do we think is the LEAST Chad conqueror of all time?
    Have YOU heard the good word of the Invitation Only Exclusive Unofficial Official Total War Center Thema Devia Discord Server (IOEUOTWCTDDS)? PM me for more info.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝

The ones that weren't CHAD conquerors and literally got cucked by the CHAD conqueror.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

^Going by the second part, everything that came into contact with Tamerlane.
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"

Akar's Avatar Praeses

Except his legs
    Have YOU heard the good word of the Invitation Only Exclusive Unofficial Official Total War Center Thema Devia Discord Server (IOEUOTWCTDDS)? PM me for more info.

Pyrros of Epeiros was pretty chad too. Just didn't keep much of his conquests. But he apparently was able as a warrior too (killed enemy generals himself in single-combat). Some Achaean league guy was somewhat similar in that respect, but obviously smaller scale.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy With No Imagination View Post
    Very surprised to see that Atilla isn't getting any love over here.

Our man Alex died to a bug bite.
    Caesar forgot to take care of his Day 1's so they deaded him so good he bled to death under a statue of ing Pompey. That's cucked.
    Genghis is a strong contender, perhaps even the strongest and greatest conqueror here, but depending on who you ask, he either died because his cock was ripped off due to his climaxing partner, or pneumonia. Weak. A chad with no dick is no chad at all.

Atilla? Was literally believed to be an agent of the Apocalypse and was contemporaneously called the Scourge of God, and he did it first (looking at you Genghis) Spoke directly to God's Chosen and didn't even dismount from his ing horse. Then he threw a rager so hard he Chadded himself so hard after making sure to get in a round with the Emperor's daughter and ed off to the great grass fields in the sky.

No one else on this list ended it like Atilla did - Killing, Drinking, ing till the goddamned end.

Nothing but pure CHAD
    I don't think Alexander the Great deserves to be knocked out of the list for dying from an illness, or poisoning, especially if he was just back-stabbed by one of his underlings and false companions. Aside from being a megalomaniac and pushing people to that point, being poisoned was kind of out of his control. Although Julius Caesar was amazing, he wasn't quite as invincible as Alexander, so I voted him without much hesitation.

I'm surprised you didn't add the Roman emperor Aurelian to your list seeing how he ended the Crisis of the Third Century and reunited the Roman Empire after it had been fractured into three competing states in civil war. He did all of that in just five years, WITH Germanic invasions at the same time.

That being said, consider adding more Easterners to your list of candidates. You could add Timur the Lame, albeit his nickname there does make him sound less CHAD despite his fearsome reputation.

Also consider adding ancient Han-dynasty Chinese generals like Huo Qubing, Wei Qing, and Ban Chao. They eventually crushed the enemy Xiongnu steppe nomads (arguably the ancestors of Huns) after they initially humiliated China at the Battle of Baideng in 200 BC, with Modu Shanyu forcing Emperor Gaozu of Han into accepting the "He qin" unequal treaty of tributary relations and marriage alliance. I'm reluctant to suggest Cao Cao since he got his ass kicked at the Battle of Red Cliffs in 208 AD.

Also consider modern generals like George S. Patton who commanded allied forces in WWII, although he was made less CHAD by the fact he died after being injured in a car accident in Germany a few months after the war.

Akar's Avatar Praeses

Dying from non war related causes should be an immediate disqualifier.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Dying from non war related causes should be an immediate disqualifier.
    In this way you kick out Attila the Hun and this is .. unfair!

Akar's Avatar Praeses

That raises a question, does killing yourself during a war count under the "No non-war-related deaths" clause?

Cookiegod's Avatar Senator

I think both Alexander and Attila died fighting alcoholism. Which is very chad. BUT STILL NOT AS CHAD AS THIS GUY!!!

I mean look as his abs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Gilligan
    I can't think of a movie where I like it that the bad guy gets dumb, because it's like I want the bad guy to be smart smart smart, so the good guy has to be even smarter!
    Please stop using politics as an excuse for bad writing.
    That being said: A deep philosophical take about god, Nietzsche, Marx & faith.
    So deep!
    A polished masterpiece!
    Hey! I never said any of those things!

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    Easy answer: Rabih az-Zubayr ibn Fadl Allah.

He may not have been the most Chad conqueror, but at least he was a conqueror of Chad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabih_az-Zubayr

edit: I see my stupid chad joke has already been done
    Meh, who ever ends with his head on a stick ain't a chad in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Genghis, he sowed all of Asia with his seed. Also burned down Iran and Eastern Europe just to prove that he could.
    Big deal, burning those two places is what every self-respecting conqueror ought to do, ain't like it wasn't done countless times before him. Attila was the most CHAD, he made Rome, I repeat Rome, tremble!
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝

Cao Cao was so CHAD he father like over 20 children.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Akar's Avatar Praeses

i father many children

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12