Thread: End of turn crash

Default End of turn crash

I have been trying some editing myself and came upon an issue immediately after the carthage reform (ecCarthage_Reform 1). The crash occurs at the end of the turn the reform trigger message is shown and it crashes almost immediately after pressing the end turn button, during the auto section of carthage (which im playing). Since I havent altered any files other then the EDB and EDU im guessing it has something to do with the recruitment lines I added. In earlier playthroughs I had no such issues. However I can't test this because the game crashes if I try to reload after altering the EDB. So if someone knows how to fix the issue or how to alter the EDB mid game that would be great. P.S. I did use notepad++ to edit the files.

Default Re: End of turn crash

Default Re: End of turn crash

also the recruitment lines I think are causing the crash

recruit_pool "carthaginian infantry libyan" 1 0.06 2 0 requires factions { f_carthage, } and not event_counter ecCarthage_Reform 1 and hidden_resource libya or hidden_resource numidia or hidden_resource punic
    recruit_pool "carthaginian infantry libyan" 1 0.03 1 0 requires factions { f_carthage, } and not event_counter ecPanoply_Reform 1 and event_counter ecCarthage_Reform 1 and hidden_resource libya or hidden_resource numidia or hidden_resource punic