Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hereby open a debate

Tiro

Default Re: I hereby open a debate

Haha, President Troll got all of you! His words are perfect. China is no friend of Europe and America. If they can be made to believe that America is forcing companies out of their markets then they'll make a huge overstep in their economy and continue to flounder without American money. Their economy only became important during Clinton, hmm.
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Another addition to my file marked, "What if Obama had said it?"
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Haha, President Troll got all of you! His words are perfect.
    You know we got a problem when people compare the POTUS to an internet troll in a good way. You may want to reevaluate your priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Another addition to my file marked, "What if Obama had said it?"
    You may want to also analyze how Obama would have said it as well. That kind of counts for a lot.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

At what point will the 25th Amendment , section 4 , be activated. It can't be too long surely?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    At what point will the 25th Amendment , section 4 , be activated. It can't be too long surely?
    Pence ain't gonna do jack.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Tiro

Everyone in America would be healthier and more sane without spending too much time absorbing media. The effect is tertiary. The vast majority of media is designed to cater to a specific conscience and personality. The only crisis is that which is made known to all of us. Just how bad is anything that we are told, by really nice people in really nice way, except those things for which benefits mass mobilizing panics, "trends" if we can be honest. This century is the end of partisan politics and apocalyptic quests for ideological conformity. People are going in different ways. The mob of voters who can only have their meaning to life by following trends in the media, and everyone else.

Trump is both talking directly to China and diverting the LEFT's attention from his true actions, which is only having America become a superpower. If not covfefe, than Greenland, if not that, than anything else, because the LEFT - and anyone else who desire civilization without the work to uphold it - are only attempting to continue their hold on power since the Soviets lost the Cold War. Trump could hire people to flourish his comments with pleasant words, but he can speak for himself and it isn't his job to sit with every single person who reads portions of what he says and to explain it to them nor is the President supposed to be an orator. People are abandoning MSM because if you look just slightly under the surface of the internet, you find out that Trump is truly MAGA.
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching

I'm not sure where you're going with the press. Trump didn't do any of this through the press. And all the real world volatile reactions happened in response to him. Not the press.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It is what I assume because it is all I have. His off the cuff 240 word max tweet giving an order to hereby enact something that while he tweets it manages to cave the stock market 500 points over the next half day.

If he wants more from me he can spend months carefully drafting a legit executive order that actually puts in depth policy in place and enacts a plan. His act is pure .
    What you got from what? In OP it says he just told companies to start looking elsewhere. Nothing about anything being done overnight or any other assumptions that you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    What you got from what? In OP it says he just told companies to start looking elsewhere. Nothing about anything being done overnight or any other assumptions that you made.
    As has been said in this very thread: What if Obama had said it?

My reaction would be the same. Your reaction would be to go ballistic. Not that Trump is playing 4-D Chess with China. It is why I will never trust a god damn thing you have to say about Trump.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

As has been said in this very thread: What if Obama had said it?

My reaction would be the same. Your reaction would be to go ballistic. Not that Trump is playing 4-D Chess with China. It is why I will never trust a god damn thing you have to say about Trump.
    Clearly it would be different since what you think Trump said is not even what Trump actually said. Nobody is cutting economic ties with China overnight. I've re-read the quoted Tweets and still have no idea where you got that from.

Tiro

I'm not sure where you're going with the press. Trump didn't do any of this through the press. And all the real world volatile reactions happened in response to him. Not the press.
    This is a misunderstanding of the reach of careers and incentives to climb socially.

I wonder how many decades it will take the US to recover from Trump and his death cult, or if it's even possible to recover.

Tiro

Trump has caused people to begin thinking that far ahead? LEFTist leaders kept us coddled. Please make sure to add /sarc tag for comments like that.

It will take negative decades to recover from Trump's double-plus-unungood presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    I wonder how many decades it will take the US to recover from Trump and his death cult, or if it's even possible to recover.
    Enough time to cover five RPGs. I feel for future America, some bugger's going to end up doing Preston's side quests.

Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Trump has caused people to begin thinking that far ahead? LEFTist leaders kept us coddled. Please make sure to add /sarc tag for comments like that.
    Shouldn't you be extolling the leadership virtues of trolling people you represent?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Tiro

Good things end so that good things may begin again.

For whom is it so difficult to look into our actions and see that we have no goals. Easy, LEFTists, and anyone unable to speak up out of fear of mob reprisal. Symbols have replaced realism. We no longer do things because we are going to have children and raise them to uphold tradition. We do things de facto to look like we are doing them to display a symbol. Trump is not dangerous. Explain how so. I only hear it in the news, and why has that ever been appreciated for being anything other than a distraction, except America's Millenials have been raised in Obama's and Clinton's and Bush's schools to chase after symbols. The only meaning in these poor wretches :p lives is to display themselves among a mob. America will succeed with Trump, because a look into digital industry shows an unstable amount of stock and merging in very few companies actually producing not very much profit. Taking industries back into America's lands will help overcome the next depression. If people can learn to face their own demons instead of riding along with the ruthless mob, then much disaster can be averted from the inevitable split off of the various groups. Groups seeking a way for their lives among their own people - and don't be surprised to learn who else besides the hicks - and those who want nothing more than mob mentality.

I'm unsatisfied with what's typed here, because it should(oh Lord, it should, shouldn't it) be so obvious. How can people trust government at all when apparently government is allowed to say so many things and only is such a nice way as to not leave any doubt that our symbols are as good as ever.

Praeses

Gee I hope the Aliens' first encounter with humans isn't Trump. The man is a sick joke.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Tiro

North Korea turned out better than anyone expected or insisted.

Praeses

North Korea turned out better than anyone expected or insisted.
    Pretty sure we had Trump cheerleaders on this site claiming Trump had brought peace to Korea. Its turned out worse than that.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast