Thread: A question about campaign personalities...

Default A question about campaign personalities...

Hey, guys. I'm assuming it's not possible to add more specific factions to "DeI_cai_personalities"? Otherwise, you guys would've done it?

If I could get some help from someone, it would save me a lot of time, and I'd appreciate it.

If someone could tell me what factions encompass the following keys, that would be great:
    -"playable_greek"
    -"minor_hellenic"
    -"minor_hellenic_alternative"
    -"minor_hellenic_eastern"
    -"minor_hellenic_eastern_alternative"

I noticed at least Rhodes is included under "random", or "default", even though it is hellenic. Which is odd.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can assist me.

Default Re: A question about campaign personalities...

If I ever redo the grand campaign startpos my plan is to make unique ones for every faction. Unfortunately, right now that is not the case. The only way to figure out which one uses each profile is to find their CAI entry in the startpos, which is a pain to do.

However, there is a script command to assign personalities to factions. So, that could be one way around it.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: A question about campaign personalities...

Thanks, Dresden. I'll poke around in the startpos a bit and see what I find. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Edit: when you said it was a pain, you weren't kidding. Massilia is under "minor_afroarabian", so I'm sure the whole thing is a mess.
    Last edited by Oberbefehlshaber; August 22, 2019 at 10:21 PM.