Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Unit - Help!

Default Re: New Unit - Help!

Updates on the unit!

Thanks to Paleologos, the unit will have two new shield designs from him. Sadly, Paleologos symbols in the shield were too centered and when displayed in the game, the shield boss covered them. But I discussed how to make it better with Alondite and we reached a good position for the symbols, thanks to Alondite skills of course. Meanwhile, we are taking some time to add more diversity to the unit. They have now another helmet, this helmet actually was in the first version of the unit but didn't look very good, so now it is back with a different colour that looks great! The greaves are now coloured in either silver or gold, instead of just gold. It also has another face.
    One of the new shields, the dolphins shields, has been improved and I asked Alondite to add a palm tree in the middle which he did and looks even better now. We are now discussing the design of a new shield to the unit and when it is finished, I will release the new version of the files. Praise Alondite great work

Thanks to the discussion with Quintus and Jervaj, I reduced the unit costs, it is only 2000 mnai now. Because the current EBII 2.35 version has most of the elite units with the highly_trained, the unit will also have the highly_trained stat. It will be changed when the new patch for EBII arrives.

Final update, download the file here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...o=file&id=4482
    As I said, all of this is thanks to Alondite great work and Paleologos. Extract to your EBII folder, replace the older files and have fun!

I've got something to ask you guys. I've considering giving this unit the legio attribute so that when they are recruited in New Carthage, they will have a Legio identification. This way the player can follow the new units until the end of the game and always know who were the first recruited there. It could also be a tribute to the Hannibal Veteran Italic troops that fought in Zama. Any opinions?

It would be something like Legio I: Karthadastim, Legio II: Karthadastim, Legio III: Karthadastim, Legio IV: Karthadastim, Legio V: Karthadastim, etc...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123