Thread: Parthian Graphical Error

Default Parthian Graphical Error

Noticed that the officers for the Parthian Horse Archer and Dahae Skirmisher Cavalry. I think the hat for the Dahae officer is off as well, unless it's supposed to be jet-black in some parts. My apologies if this was already addressed somewhere in the stygian depths of the forum.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Parthian Graphical Error

Sorry for the double-post (can't edit on this account yet), but I meant to say 'Noticed that the officers for the Parthian Horse Archer and Dahae Skirmisher Cavalry have a texture error on their shields.

Ah, looks like some UVW is off - I'll have to fix that. Thanks for the heads-up.

This is fixed in the upcoming patch.

While you probably already got it (since they seem to share a model) the Dahae Horse Archer officer also has a graphical error on his shield. Same as the Parthian Horse Archer officer in the screenshot. Just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdf View Post
    While you probably already got it (since they seem to share a model) the Dahae Horse Archer officer also has a graphical error on his shield. Same as the Parthian Horse Archer officer in the screenshot. Just making sure.
    Yep, they're the same model, so also fixed.