Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machiavelli's Armchair General Mods

Fahnat's Avatar Ordinarius
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Machiavelli's Armchair General Mods

Quote Originally Posted by terryman View Post
    Thanks for posting the log. But this is the log for WALI only. The log for my mod is located right next to the WALI log:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Empire Total War\data\WALI\Logs\mach_lua.log"

I noticed the region names appear to be in Russian? This may be a cause, but I am unsure until I get the mach_lua.log file.

Thanks for trying the mod! Looking forward to your response.
    Then this might be the problem, because there is no mach_lua.log in the \WALI\Logs

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    Then this might be the problem, because there is no mach_lua.log in the \WALI\Logs
    Are you playing with a Russian version of the game? Did you try it stock Empire without other mods? Are you starting the game with the provided .bat file?

I’m getting the Delaware New Jersey Atlantis ctd thing as well. I’m play with Imperial Splendour Rise of the Republic
    As for the log, I don’t have any mach_lua.log in the location that it was supposed to be in. I just started a campaign as Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by eamonmcb View Post
    I’m getting the Delaware New Jersey Atlantis ctd thing as well. I’m play with Imperial Splendour Rise of the Republic
    As for the log, I don’t have any mach_lua.log in the location that it was supposed to be in. I just started a campaign as Denmark
    Ok, I will test with this mod and troubleshoot. Do you get a message saying WALI has started successfully when the campaign map loads?

Could you please also share your save game file?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli! View Post
    Ok, I will test with this mod and troubleshoot. Do you get a message saying WALI has started successfully when the campaign map loads?

Could you please also share your save game file?
    Thanks.
    Ok this is fixed in release v0.0.3. Please ensure
    Add mod packs to your "C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\user.empire_script.txt" file. ie: mod "mach_battle_chronicler.pack"; (each mod pack name should be on its own line)

When you launch empire_start_wali_mach.bat it will launch the Imperial Splendour launcher for you.
    Last edited by Machiavelli!; March 30, 2020 at 01:15 AM.

Cool, :-) thanks for sharing! It would be a blast, if you could make it compatible with VDM. https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...S-Desease-Mod)
    Last edited by Oby; May 01, 2020 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    Cool, :-) thanks for sharing! It would be a blast, if you could make it compatible with VDM. https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...S-Desease-Mod)
    Now VadAntS Disease Mod compatible. v0.0.4.

https://github.com/szmania/MACH_armc...ive/v0.0.4.zip

Please see additional notes about VDM in github readme if you have further troubles. https://github.com/szmania/MACH_armchair_general_mods

Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi!
    I had problem with mod (WALI error code 1). Unit battle history does not work. Messages about the battles of other countries come.
    I tried in vanilla too - same result.

Also WALI folder in install .zip has not folder Logs.
    «Hunde, wollt ihr ewig leben?» Friedrich der Große, Schlacht von Kolin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12