Thread: Inacurrate trade and flashing icons on settlement screen.

Default Inacurrate trade and flashing icons on settlement screen.

I own a single city on Gotland island called Visby. Obviously it has no land trade, my only trade income is from 2 trade ships, one going to my other castle and second to my ally's castle. Both trade routes make 222 florins, 444 total it says in trade details screen. However if i open settlement details screen it shows i make 268 from trade. Why? Mining and Farming are accurate same in trade details and in settlement details screen. Trade is shown as 4 carts, two are normal icons (268) and two are flashing (534) and flashing icons mean i'll lose that trade next turn. I have no buildings queued and no governor in the city. My two questions are:

1. What are these numbers 268 and 534 on trade carts if i make 444 florins from trade?
    2. Why these two cart icons (534) are flashing, there are no ports blocked and no rebel armies anywhere, i checked with toggle_fow.

I think corruption also can have an impact but it is applied on total settlement income or taxes? I have 2 corruption icons, 1 is normal (94) and 2 is flashing (107). I guess it's flashing because my trade is flashing too, which means lower income = lower corruption next turn.

Default Re: Inacurrate trade and flashing icons on settlement screen.

icons are flashing when they are about to disappear, in this case maybe a building that is being build has negative effect on trade, dunno

The thing is i'm not building anything and the icons are still flashing in next turn :/

hmmm, maybe building something in the other settlements that are trading with Visby ? or maybe your ally is doing something in their castle that is about to impact trade

Yeah but we're just guessing here, ofc it isn't anything important but i just like to know things. I noticed trade carts icons flashing in few more settlements too.