Thread: If you were an EBII character...

Icon7 If you were an EBII character...

This is how I envision myself in EBII traits

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mouza_EBII_traits.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	730.9 KB 
ID:	359219
    Mouzafphaerre, aka Urwendur, Urwendil...

Default Re: If you were an EBII character...

The real question is how did you make that?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
    The real question is how did you make that?
    Felt like killing some time in Gimp

And here I thought you might have some character creator thing under your hat.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
    And here I thought you might have some character creator thing under your hat.
    You can create a unique character with a unique name and portrait and give him your desired traits but the game engine won't give you an uninterrupted chart without a scroll bar.

Campidoctor

I'm guessing he won't be picking up the Famous Courtesan ancillary

This made me chuckle, Mouzafphaerre; very inventive. Thanks for sharing :-)

What about your traits and ancillaries guys? Come on, just plain text would suffice

If I was an EBII character I would be the EBII Moon Moon in another player campaign.

My life would be like this:

A son of the current Faction leader, I would come of age with 16 with terrible traits, being an ignorant and uncharismatic character that puts every settlement that are far from the capital in the red both economics and happiness. However I, Moon Moon, would have a good heart and always try to help the player. So, with 18 now, the player gives up of putting me as a governor and sends Moon Moon to the capital, to see if he gains some good traits and at least the educated trait. Despite spending years in the capital, Moon Moon gains the trait unshooled, bad politician and lunatic.
    The player now decides to send Moon Moon with his main General to the wars with the player only enemy faction to try to suicide charge Moon Moon (Moon Moon is very happy that he gets to go to war with the best General in the faction, he thinks that Moon Moon must be awesome to have such a honor.

Battle starts and some time after, the player sends Moon Moon with his BG on an attack on the enemy flank (Moon Moon is very happy he can help win the battle), Moon Moon BG fails to do a charge and slowly arrives at the enemy cavalry. They are quickly outnumbered, destroyed and routed but Moon Moon is captured by the enemy.
    Being a bad strategist, the player is defeated and much of his army is captured while his best General dies during a charge. While he would prefer to refuse the offer to ransom his army back and let Moon Moon die, the player lost a huge amount of his army and since he needs those soldiers back, he decides to accept the ransom. Moon Moon is back again!
    The player decides to try again with another General and reinforces the army with more troops and a decent General. The player sends the army to attack the army that defeated the previous General, however, an assassin kills the army main General and now Moon Moon, being the only FM in the stack, becomes the new General of the army! (Moon Moon says he is going to show them his military brilliancy)

However, the player decides to cancel the attack, retreat and, after that, puts Moon Moon on a ship and sends it to attack the enemy fleet in what the player think will be a defeat for him. Surprisingly, there is an Heroic Victory! And Moon Moon survives again. However, next turn, the 72 years old Faction Leader dies and Moon Moon becomes the new faction heir. The player fails to check that Moon Moon is now the heir and while moving the new FL to the capital (also an old guy with 68 years old), the new FL also dies and now Moon Moon is the great leader of the player faction.

Moon Moon is happy! The player not that much but he decides to send Moon Moon to the capital and to stay there until he dies of old age. With time, Moon Moon fails to gain authority and so more FMs end up rebelling because of it. However, not all is bad, Moon Moon ends up becoming the oldest FL in history, only dying of old age at 76 years old, frustrating even more the player that keps screaming after every turn: Why don't you die??!

And so it ends the legend of Moon Moon the Good Good FL who won won many battles for the glory of the player faction!
    Last edited by Lusitanio; August 19, 2019 at 08:50 AM.

Well played Lusitanio

So basically, you are a troll.

Well, the best kind at least!

If I were a EBll character then I would be terrified of the player because he could decide to put me in a boat and send me to the ends of the earth to die in a storm either because i'm incompetend or he wants the ruling dinasty to have more chances to have more children.