Hey guys, I am trying to edit some animations but am running into problems with the Animextract feature of GOAT. So here is my process:

Basically I can Animerge just fine to get a model and animation into MS3D. However I do not want to animate in Milkshape because I am already learning to use Maya (learning it for career reasons) and do not want to learn both programs at the same time (plus Maya is much better for animation by the sound of it).

So I export from Milkshape into .FBX file to use in Maya. I edit the animation in Maya, however as far as I can tell you cannot export natively from Maya back into Milkshape, so I use UU3D to convert from .FBX into MS3D so that I can use GOAT to Animextract.

That brings me to the problem, GOAT will not Animextract the file because it does not recognize UU3D and somehow knows that is where the file is originally created. I have even tried saving the MS3d file once opened in Milkshape so that it hopefully changed the "creator" in the eyes of GOAT, but it does not.

Does anyone know how to bypass this check from GOAT or perhaps an alternative to GOAT altogether when it comes to getting a .CAS file out of an already Animerged file.

Thank you.