Thread: Uplay+ Subscription Service

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes
    Content Emeritus

Default Uplay+ Subscription Service

So Origin released Origin Access and Origin Access Premier a while ago, now Ubisoft are releasing Uplay+, a subscription service where you pay a set fee every month to get access to every/most of Ubisoft's games.
    For example all of the Far Cry, Assassins Creed, Rayman, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, ect ect games. What do you guys think?

https://store.ubi.com/anz/uplayplus

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth

Default Re: Uplay+ Subscription Service

Not for me, because titles i like to have, i do have already.

What i think is, Origin found or tries another way to bind customers and provide a steady liquidity.
    # Human impact has a name: Anthropocene # ... not just a Global Warming but a Global Disaster NASA: Climate Change # Plastic Emission # To The Savest Place On Earth # Support ICAN International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons # MIT study "Falsehoods Win" # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, Joseph Wirth. Wirth's comment is still valid, the Right is waiting on Day X. Modern racists and fascists, achieving to be viewed as normal people, using democracy to destroy the same. The renaissance of fascism is in full run into a neo dark age, with present dystopia or strong tendency. People of the world, unite, against the Right! # Nosce te ipsum # My Modding Activities