Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so important for a white country to stay white?

Default Why is it so important for a white country to stay white?

Ok, genuine question. Me and the wife where discussing this today, she is white from london she's proudly of saxon stock. I'm a bit of a manchester mongrel, my dad's family was from nordic heritage, my mum saxon and even some irish from my mum's mum (I do try to downplay that shameful celtic blood somewhat ).

We are white, British and can trace our heritage to this country to at least the 10th/11th centuries. Now in all this discussion, she asked me "what is wrong with British people who are not white."

Here is a list of non whites who have done something for our nation, just a small snapshot really.

Chinese:

Now Black:

Michael Fuller, after a career in the Metropolitan Police, served as the Chief Constable of Kent 2004-2010. He is the son of Jamaican immigrants who came to the United Kingdom in the 1950s. Fuller was brought up in Sussex, where his interest in the police force was encouraged by an officer attached to his school. He is a graduate in social psychology.[

In 2005, soldier Johnson Beharry, born in Grenada, became the first man to win the Victoria Cross, the United Kingdom's foremost military award for bravery, since the Falklands War of 1982. He was awarded the medal for service in Iraq in 2004.

In business, Damon Buffini heads Permira, one of the world's largest private equity firms. He topped the 2007 "power list" as the most powerful Black male in the United Kingdom by New Nation magazine and was appointed to then Prime Minister Gordon Brown's business advisory panel.
    René Carayol is a broadcaster, broadsheet columnist, business and leadership speaker and author, best known for presenting the BBC series Did They Pay Off Their Mortgage in Two Years? He has also served as an executive main board director for blue-chip companies as well as the public sector.
    Wol Kolade is council member and Chairman of the BVCA (British Venture Capital Association) and a Governor and council member of the London School of Economics and Political Science, chairing its Audit Committee.
    Adam Afriyie is a politician, and Conservative Member of Parliament for Windsor. He is also the founding director of Connect Support Services, an IT services company pioneering fixed-price support. He was also Chairman of DeHavilland Information Services plc, a news and information services company, and was a regional finalist in the 2003 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the year awards.
    Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones is a businessman, farmer and founder of the popular Black Farmer range of food products. He stood, unsuccessfully, as Conservative Party candidate for the Chippenham constituency in the 2010 general election.

Ok, now Asian:

I could go on and on.

Now, serious question to people who see these individuals living in the UK as a bad thing: Why? Seriously, why should people be excluded from the UK, people who work hard and lead productive live who benefit our culture, society and economy just because they are not white? What maked white people more important than non-white?

If, these apocalypse theories are true, and these non-whites somehow become a majority, why would it be a negative or detrimental thing? I seriously want to understand why these adherents of replacement theory seem to think it's better to have more whites than non-whites.

Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Why is it so important for a white country to stay white?

Depends what you mean by "white." If you're talking about just color or some other meaningless biological trait, then non-whites are no problem. If by white you're talking about a particular culture, then having a lot of "non-whites" in your country can pose a problem. But in general people will always find a way to split themselves into tribes, even in a 100% racially homogeneous country. They'll just fight over class or ideology or whatever instead of race.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Depends what you mean by "white." If you're talking about just color or some other meaningless biological trait, then non-whites are no problem. If by white you're talking about a particular culture, then having a lot of "non-whites" in your country can pose a problem. But in general people will always find a way to split themselves into tribes, even in a 100% racially homogeneous country. They'll just fight over class or ideology or whatever instead of race.
    Well the vast majority of non-whites in the UK adapt to British culture and strengthen it.

I wonder if the replacement theorists will have the courage to state why they dislike non-whites in white countries......

Do you have a problem with an African country becoming white? Or an American one?

Anyway forgive me if im wrong but isn't that theory which assumes the extinction of white race? If anyone would believe such a thing i would understand those concerns if so. Of course i have doubts that it is even so.

From what i gather it has to do with fertility indicators, and Birth rates, in comparison. which is what such theory stems from. The added plus of multicultural societies, and immigration effects.

The way i view it, is rather then race, but culture. Multicultural societies tend to be less cohesive, and thus more socially unstable. Historically, it has been so, and a source of major conflicts. Race can be a part of it in some cases. It isn't necessarily so though.

You can ask why it is important for a country to remain relative homogeneous instead?! I think sociologically, and anthropologically speaking, there might be lots of arguments in favor.

Relative sense of cohesion of belonging, unity, and community itself, implying a stable and more pacific society, among the individuals. A society with lots of ghettos and sub cultures, tend to be less pacific, in the dealings within its own individuals, generally speaking. History tells us this, recent history at that. Again generally speaking.

When looking at the world right now, the more homogeneous countries tend to be more pacific. And the more heterogeneous ones tend to have more social upheaval ridding dynamics. Again, it seems to be a general tendency. That goes beyond race, even if it can be part of it in some instances.

Well its the way i look at it, i dont personally have a particular stance on the issue. The theory of great replacement seems to be far fetched to me, i dont know if its true or not.

Although i do know that the demographics for white Europeans aren't good across the board. Im not going to be nihilistic enough to pretend that isn't problematic at all, or at very least that can be seen as problematic by lots of people.

It would be Problematic for any race i believe. There is also the particularity that Caucasians are a minority population in our world.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; August 11, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

Oh cool, we've been kinda overdue for our weekly "white people are evil" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Well the vast majority of non-whites in the UK adapt to British culture and strengthen it.
    I'm kinda curious to see statistics on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Do you have a problem with an African country becoming white?
    Well, skin color and race are two hilariously different concepts as it were. Race is a human social invention, and an African Country can literally become white without outside interference, though the odds of that are hideously long, depending on what we were to find the current pigmentation makeup to be.

Race is people saying we want you to be different because you look different. That is all it is. If this is a definition you take issue with I want you to picture disenfranchising the rights of someone for something as simple as their hair color. Are you saying a few fundamental genes that effect your skin color makes you different? Or would it be your ability or inability to adapt to a culture? Your ability or inability to do a job? Anything more fundamental to your character? Anything actually key to society?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Patrician Artifex Modding Staff Director

Why dont you ask the non white and mixed people who immigrated? They prefer white countries to stay white, more so than the people who already live there.

While 39.9 percent of respondents overall said there were too many “visible minorities” among Canada’s newly arriving immigrants, the percentage of “visible minority” respondents who agreed with the statement in the EKOS poll was 42.8 per cent.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Race is a human social invention
    So is any social nomenclature, and scientific classification. Meaning we invent nomenclature for everything, to help define it, and those things tend to change and evolve for various reasons.

The new recent trend is to say that there is no biological reality to human species, and thus human races dont exist. Which is obviously not true, there is biological differences and variation between groups of the same species ( for every species), regardless what you chose to call it or not call it, that is what we used to call races. Race was always a different concept then species, the reason some modern day sociologists, anthropologists chose to conflate the two, its because of anti racists agendas and such in modern societies in the west.

Which i get it. But i dont think it helps to fight it any way.

Because in reality, different demographics are exhibiting different traits and variations, and will continue to do so, regardless if we chose to ignore it, or we chose to classify it. We have no problem classify it for other species, whenever you call it race, or breeds ( in case of Dogs, Cats etc) We do have a problem this days to do so, for the human species, due to social conventions i think.

Now you can argue that the Concept of Race isn't a accurate concept to define all variations of Human species, which i agree, but that such variations and different biological traits exist demographically in our world, it is indisputable. Like the predominance of specific traits for each demographic generally speaking. Otherwise would be difficult to define the archetypal Sub Saharan African, or north African, the archetypal, Native American, The Archetypal South east, and north east Asian, the archetypal, native south, and Central American, the Archetypal Northern European, or eastern European, or south European etc. But that truth it really isn't that difficult to differentiate and identify such variations. Because they exist. regardless if we chose to have a word to define it or not.

If this is a definition you take issue with I want you to picture disenfranchising the rights of someone for something as simple as their hair color. Are you saying a few fundamental genes that effect your skin color makes you different?
    It does make you different whenever you like or not. Should it be the basis of disenfranchising the rights of that particular group? No i dont believe so, never did.

Universal Human rights, are just that. Human Rights, not race rights it is about the human species, not the human race ( there is no such thing). Regardless of the color of your hair skin etc.

To say there is no Biological relevance to trait variations, is wrong imo, mostly because doesn't define reality, but rather a modern human social convention.

Imo.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; August 11, 2019 at 02:22 PM.

Short answer: They believe non-whites are inferior.

Long answer: Their lives aren't what they want them to be. Rather than being honest and working to improve their lives, they blame any convenient group. Because it's always easier to pass the buck, to blame others, to dodge responsibility, to hate those who are weaker than you, to hurt those who can't defend themselves, and to join a bandwagon against a group that "everyone" hates, then admit that maybe you caused some of your own misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    They believe non-whites are inferior.
    Source?
    Long answer: Their lives aren't what they want them to be. Rather than being honest and working to improve their lives, they blame any convenient group. Because it's always easier to pass the buck, to blame others, to dodge responsibility, to hate those who are weaker than you, to hurt those who can't defend themselves, and to join a bandwagon against a group that "everyone" hates, then admit that maybe you caused some of your own misery.
    So people may be opposed to mass-importation of welfare migrants from third world because they are somehow jelly of those migrants? Do you have a source to back that up?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    Why dont you ask the non white and mixed people who immigrated? They prefer white countries to stay white, more so than the people who already live there.

While 39.9 percent of respondents overall said there were too many “visible minorities” among Canada’s newly arriving immigrants, the percentage of “visible minority” respondents who agreed with the statement in the EKOS poll was 42.8 per cent.
    Well well. It does seem that it’s not racist to want to be the majority after all.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Well if you survive a beheading I feel like that's fair enough you get to go home

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Source?
    Their actions and words. If they believed non-whites to be their equals they wouldn't have a problem with their immigration.

So people may be opposed to mass-importation of welfare migrants from third world because they are somehow jelly of those migrants? Do you have a source to back that up?
    No one is being "mass-imported". Unless you think someone is really going to other countries and rounding them up to ship them to Britain against their will a la the slave trade.

Their actions and words. If they believed non-whites to be their equals they wouldn't have a problem with their immigration.
    The argument against mass-immigration is mainly economic. So you admit that you have no source for your claim?

No one is being "mass-imported". Unless you think someone is really going to other countries and rounding them up to ship them to Britain against their will a la the slave trade.
    Numbers speak otherwise. Again, do you have a s source for your claim?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

The implications this has for non-whites against non-white immigration transcend space and time.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Well if you survive a beheading I feel like that's fair enough you get to go home

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    The argument against mass-immigration is mainly economic. So you admit that you have no source for your claim?

Numbers speak otherwise. Again, do you have a s source for your claim?
    Read the manifestos the mass shooters leave behind calling non-whites filthy vermin and diseases. So, do you have a source that non-whites are being kidnapped and sent against their will? Who's doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    That's not even a majority.

Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    I wonder if the replacement theorists will have the courage to state why they dislike non-whites in white countries......
    Is this thread about the UK or white countries in general?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes
    Content Emeritus

cos little baby Jesus was born white, he lived white and he died white. If, when he comes back for the Rapture, he finds that the US of A - his chosen people - are miscegenated, then ain't nobody going to Heaven.
    Amen

Oh woops assumed this was in the TD

Read the manifestos the mass shooters leave behind calling non-whites filthy vermin and diseases. So, do you have a source that non-whites are being kidnapped and sent against their will? Who's doing it?
    Huh? You made a claim, so either post a source for it, or just admit that you posted a claim that you can't yourself prove.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast