Ok, genuine question. Me and the wife where discussing this today, she is white from london she's proudly of saxon stock. I'm a bit of a manchester mongrel, my dad's family was from nordic heritage, my mum saxon and even some irish from my mum's mum (I do try to downplay that shameful celtic blood somewhat ).

We are white, British and can trace our heritage to this country to at least the 10th/11th centuries. Now in all this discussion, she asked me "what is wrong with British people who are not white."

Here is a list of non whites who have done something for our nation, just a small snapshot really.

Chinese:

Now Black:

Michael Fuller, after a career in the Metropolitan Police, served as the Chief Constable of Kent 2004-2010. He is the son of Jamaican immigrants who came to the United Kingdom in the 1950s. Fuller was brought up in Sussex, where his interest in the police force was encouraged by an officer attached to his school. He is a graduate in social psychology.[

In 2005, soldier Johnson Beharry, born in Grenada, became the first man to win the Victoria Cross, the United Kingdom's foremost military award for bravery, since the Falklands War of 1982. He was awarded the medal for service in Iraq in 2004.

In business, Damon Buffini heads Permira, one of the world's largest private equity firms. He topped the 2007 "power list" as the most powerful Black male in the United Kingdom by New Nation magazine and was appointed to then Prime Minister Gordon Brown's business advisory panel.
René Carayol is a broadcaster, broadsheet columnist, business and leadership speaker and author, best known for presenting the BBC series Did They Pay Off Their Mortgage in Two Years? He has also served as an executive main board director for blue-chip companies as well as the public sector.
Wol Kolade is council member and Chairman of the BVCA (British Venture Capital Association) and a Governor and council member of the London School of Economics and Political Science, chairing its Audit Committee.
Adam Afriyie is a politician, and Conservative Member of Parliament for Windsor. He is also the founding director of Connect Support Services, an IT services company pioneering fixed-price support. He was also Chairman of DeHavilland Information Services plc, a news and information services company, and was a regional finalist in the 2003 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the year awards.
Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones is a businessman, farmer and founder of the popular Black Farmer range of food products. He stood, unsuccessfully, as Conservative Party candidate for the Chippenham constituency in the 2010 general election.

Ok, now Asian:

I could go on and on.

Now, serious question to people who see these individuals living in the UK as a bad thing: Why? Seriously, why should people be excluded from the UK, people who work hard and lead productive live who benefit our culture, society and economy just because they are not white? What maked white people more important than non-white?

If, these apocalypse theories are true, and these non-whites somehow become a majority, why would it be a negative or detrimental thing? I seriously want to understand why these adherents of replacement theory seem to think it's better to have more whites than non-whites.