Thread: Spotify Playlists for each Faction!

Default Spotify Playlists for each Faction!

Boasting over 1000 tracks!
    15 Playlists with 3 hours at least of themed music for each faction, Enough to keep you satisfied and immersed in your game. Expect each playlist to grow over time!

SPOTIFY ONLY <======IMPORTANT

Heres the link for my TWWH Playlists

https://open.spotify.com/user/1o2fei...RpaPAua_33eBoA

This is an ongoing project where ill continuously scour the Spotify libraries in search of great tunes (grueling task I know, **eats Tim tam dipped in hot chocolate*). That being said I NEED YOUR HELP! Please if you have suggestions or you come across a song that doesn't belong in a playlist, LET ME KNOW! id love this to be a community-driven project.

We all know how easy it is to sink hours upon HOURS into this terrific game (thanks CA!) So lately I've been working on making playlists for each faction to help spice up everyone's campaigns. The goal of these playlists is to bring a new experience to you, the Player! Each faction having their own unique themes relative to their culture, for example, Chaos has a very intense and dark vibe whereas Wood Elves enjoy a more vibrant and tranquil feel. Some factions were downright frustrating to find the right music for (looking at you lizardmen) but I'm quite satisfied with what I got now, hence why I'm making this public

Default Re: Spotify Playlists for each Faction!

dont know what ive done with font colour :facepalm:

Boasting over 1000 tracks!
    15 Playlists with 3 hours at least of themed music for each faction, Enough to keep you satisfied and immersed in your game. Expect each playlist to grow over time!

SPOTIFY ONLY <======IMPORTANT

Heres the link for my TWWH Playlists

https://open.spotify.com/user/1o2fei...RpaPAua_33eBoA

This is an ongoing project where ill continuously scour the Spotify libraries in search of great tunes (grueling task I know, **eats Tim tam dipped in hot chocolate*). That being said I NEED YOUR HELP! Please if you have suggestions or you come across a song that doesn't belong in a playlist, LET ME KNOW! id love this to be a community-driven project.

We all know how easy it is to sink hours upon HOURS into this terrific game (thanks CA!) So lately I've been working on making playlists for each faction to help spice up everyone's campaigns. The goal of these playlists is to bring a new experience to you, the Player! Each faction having their own unique themes relative to their culture, for example, Chaos has a very intense and dark vibe whereas Wood Elves enjoy a more vibrant and tranquil feel. Some factions were downright frustrating to find the right music for (looking at you lizardmen) but I'm quite satisfied with what I got now, hence why I'm making this public

What an awesome project! Creating faction-specific Spotify playlists for Total War: Warhammer is a brilliant idea. With over 1000 tracks curated across 15 playlists, your dedication shines. The thematic approach for each faction adds a unique touch. I love the community-driven aspect, and your commitment to refining the playlists is commendable. Excited to dive into these during my next gaming session!

Uau! Que projeto incrível! Criar playlists do Spotify específicas para cada facção para Total War: Warhammer é uma ideia brilhante. Com mais de 1.000 faixas selecionadas em 15 playlists, sua dedicação brilha. A abordagem temática de cada facção adiciona um toque único. Adoro o aspecto voltado para a comunidade, e seu compromisso em refinar as playlists é louvável. Estou animado para mergulhar nisso durante minha próxima sessão de jogo!