Thread: Eight Princes! Sima Yue- Becoming Emperor!

Default Eight Princes! Sima Yue- Becoming Emperor!

I must say I'm having a great time with the Eight Princes DLC so far! I'm also trying it out on Romance rather than Records mode. Anyway, in this first episode Sima Yue focuses on defeating Sima Zhi to the west and securing the region of Pengcheng. After several medium size engagements, the Empress demands that Sima Yue declares war on Sima Rui. Daring not to defy the Empress, Yue declares war on the neutral faction to the north. Sima Yue is also able to secure much needed trade agreements with surrounding warlords to help bolster his economy for the coming invasion. Sima Yue's, wife, Princess Pei also commands a force within Yue's army. They will fight and if so, die, side-by-side!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Eight Princes! Sima Yue- Becoming Emperor!

Anyone wanting an introduction to the Eight Princes campaign should check out this video! This is a great first look at the mechanics like the Alignment system and the different levels of princes on the way to victory, as well as the kind of dilemmas (such as the character who wanted to bribe his way to a promotion). As you said, AI turn times are impressively quick. The campaign looks very enjoyable.