Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ancient Empires Version 1.15 Changelog

Default Re: Ancient Empires Version 1.15 Released!

Either today or tomorrow
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

"Some aspects of modding can be picked up quickly. It's more about getting into the habit, as the learning curve isn't that steep for the most part. UI, units, buildings etc - can all be learnt and done quickly. If you want to learn to mod a particular area, even if just for yourself, I could help you with the basics.
    As for imperium - it's a double edged sword. Army count goes 3-4-6-9 for the first four imperium levels. You could create a submod for this - would be happy to show how, it only takes a few minutes of time."
    Thank-you Sheridan, you are marvellously kind. I would love to know how to mod the Imperium armies' numbers. What is my next step?

No worries at all. Join our discord, I'll help set you up. https://discord.gg/6RGRyR

thanks for update guys atlast now i can use a spy!

but what is name of the main theme music? casue i love it and i want to find it's title eagerly..
    Last edited by servent9; August 11, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Sheridan. I am having problems logging into my Discord account--about three years old. I am getting the message that my email is already registered, which of course it is, it is mine! I have sent a message to discord for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lannes1 View Post
    Thanks Sheridan. I am having problems logging into my Discord account--about three years old. I am getting the message that my email is already registered, which of course it is, it is mine! I have sent a message to discord for help.
    Alright no worries, try sending me a PM with your email. I will invite you to our Slack instead

Hello, is update released?

Thanks! Done!

Updated OP with more of the changelog. There are still items we haven't included and it's fair to say that no matter what, the final version will be heavily condensed, not recollecting the changes on a faction to faction basis.

Nice update, I got 3 quick questions..

- Are Germanic buildings fixed now? also they have no victory conditions
    - Can we run Graphical mods with AE such as terrain, water and UI types ?
    - Are we going to have to start a new campaign every time there is an update, are updates not save compatible?

and WOW, the way you made the campaign camera drop to the ground is amazing when you zoom in, that small modification alone is one of the most unique Total War mods I've ever seen. Wish I could figure out how to do it for Rome 2
    Last edited by Sagat; August 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Nice update, I got 3 quick questions..

- Are Germanic buildings fixed now? also they have no victory conditions
    - Can we run Graphical mods with AE such as terrain, water and UI types ?
    - Are we going to have to start a new campaign every time there is an update, are updates not save compatible?

and WOW, the way you made the campaign camera drop to the ground is amazing when you zoom in, that small modification alone is one of the most unique Total War mods I've ever seen. Wish I could figure out how to do it for Rome 2
    Germanic buildings are fixed, with exceptions. Temples are semi-complete and will feature some more unique effects later. This doesn't make them unplayable though.

Victory conditions haven't been added yet. They will be soon.

Any graphical mods should be compatible. Campaign restarts are required after major updates e.g. 1.1 -> 1.15. Small hotfixes that are dropped after major updates like now don't require a restart and if they do, they will be offered as a separate submod.

Version 1.5.2 changelog

Save game compatible, unless you would like to see updates to Media, Nabatea, and Macedon’s objectives, and Armenian names
    - Campaign camera fixed
    - Armenian culture names! (May require restart)
    - Nabatea & Atropene (Media) released! – Corrected Ministerial positions not being available
    - Updated unit cards
    - Emerita – Fixed the custom battle map with siege ladder issues
    - Fixed a battle crash with multiple cultures, not having walled city affects in order to create siege equipment.
    - Corrected Macedon’s objectives
    - Updates to public order
    - Fix to dyes and amber not being constructible

Default Re: Ancient Empires Version 1.15 Changelog

3 bug I noticed while playing the Aegean League which make it currently pretty annoying and unplayable:
    1) My treasury goes down every turn despite me having a +2k income. Somehow, when i disband all my units, I make money, but only a tiny bit and not the 4k I should be making per turn. Makes playing as Aegean League impossible.
    2) Starting rebel army doesn‘t show up 99% of the times when starting a new campaign.
    3) Often times I cannot move my army on my turn when an enemy force attacked me during their turn before. The same sometimes happens after I am done recruiting troops. Super annoying having to wait an extra turn for no reason.
    4) research gets stuck all the time and only unclicking and clicking it again sometimes fixes it.

I love the mod and the setting, but I really want to play the Aegean League - unfortunately that is literally impossible at the moment. Please help me

[QUOTE=Sheridan;15820826]

• The building system is now one of synergy; in order to utilize the full potential of a particular building, you must develop related institution

what does this mean?

Hi Philip. When will you be on Slack again, please?

please add an illirian faction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12