Thread: Formal Update/Preview on the way?

Master & Commander's Avatar Libertus

Default Formal Update/Preview on the way?

Hey y’all how’s everything going? It’s been about a year and a half since the last formal update was posted about the mod so I was just wondering if y’all had anything in the pipeline to be released as a preview or better yet, an update. I think it is safe to say with Three Kingdoms out, CA won’t be updating RomeII anymore and screwing up y’all progress, so hopefully the modding has been going a little smoother and you don’t always have to start from scratch. But any info would be great, even if it’s just “nope we have nothing”. Haha Thanks in advance y’all.

Default Re: Formal Update/Preview on the way?

Hey y’all it’s been about two months since I last posted and no one has responded. Does this mean y’all have finally thrown in the towel? Or are y’all just busy with the mod/real life and missed the post? Clarification would be nice.

I hope y’all are still working on it, but if it has sadly come to an end would it be possible to release the work you do have finished. We’ve been waiting since about December of 2017 for a new update and I wouldn’t want to see all the hard work you guys have put in to it just disappear without seeing the light of day.

Stby bro i just got married..

Quote Originally Posted by M@x1mus View Post
    Stby bro i just got married..
    That has to be one of the weirder insults I have received online, but I guess congratulations! Marriage is a blast.

And so I assume you are going to be to be taking a break and progress on the mod will be halted for the foreseeable future.

But anyways congrats again and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Master & Commander View Post
    That has to be one of the weirder insults I have received online, but I guess congratulations! Marriage is a blast.

And so I assume you are going to be to be taking a break and progress on the mod will be halted for the foreseeable future.

But anyways congrats again and have fun.
    Hey mate i had no intent to insult you.. Why you took my answer as an insult?
    Anyway i have no intent to take a break, i will continue modding just in a slower pace.
    Take care!!

Quote Originally Posted by M@x1mus View Post
    Hey mate i had no intent to insult you.. Why you took my answer as an insult?
    Anyway i have no intent to take a break, i will continue modding just in a slower pace.
    Take care!!
    Its all good man no worries. I must have not understood what you meant by STBY. I thought it meant “sucks to be you” haha. So that’s why I was thinking it was like a weird insult.

But that’s great to hear that progress will continue and that is understandable! Marriage certainly comes first, and thanks you take care too!

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Congrats m@x

Thanks mate!!