Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Great Replacement ''Conspiracy Theory'' vs The Emerging Democratic Majority

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Great Replacement ''Conspiracy Theory'' vs The Emerging Democratic Majority

The level of migration does have a precendent - if you go back 10,000 years to the Bronze age.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: The Great Replacement ''Conspiracy Theory'' vs The Emerging Democratic Majority

Awesome, so it means that the ''progress'' that White Liberals are promoting would send us back to pre-history, which ironically still makes my post technically correct.
    Maybe we can fix a few things next round. Marius really went too light with the Germanic tribes. And the Kingdom of Axum should have probably destroyed Mecca.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The level of migration does have a precendent - if you go back 10,000 years to the Bronze age.
    Are the English a Bronze Age people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    They insisted that immigration would never radically alter indigenous demographics, when it's pretty clear it does.
    Who the hell are 'they'. But for a brief outburst by Winston Churchill, the UK had a hidden policy in the 40s 50s and 60s , it was hiding the fact that the Government did not want 'coloured' migration from countries where people had every right to reside in the UK.. I have provided papers for all to see, so stop this nonsense.It doesn't work.

And you didn't answer Spartan's question about this imaginary miscegination plan. Give us a damned source.

Not that we need any more proof that followers of Great Replacement theory are a security risk, but read this...

A fan of the Christchurch killer writes to him, receives a letter calling for further murders . Fan then publishes it on 4chan.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 14, 2019 at 05:50 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Discussion of whether one finds a person's description of their partner/relation as creepy or similar is off-topic in this thread. If it continues it will lead to infractions.

Aside from dumb journos being hilarious trolled by 4chan, it is quite clear that biggest security risk are people who call themselves "anti-racist"... to the point where they commit terrorist attacks, like the one in Dayton or that antifa nut that tried to bomb federal facility in US.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

So the Dayton shooter committed the massacre because he was an anti-racist? Do you have proof for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Aside from dumb journos being hilarious trolled by 4chan, it is quite clear that biggest security risk are people who call themselves "anti-racist"... to the point where they commit terrorist attacks, like the one in Dayton or that antifa nut that tried to bomb federal facility in US.
    I think you already know that the police are not following that line. No-one's buying your nonsense.

But why are you desparate to plug this myth on a thread relating to 'Great Replacement'. More importantly why are you minimising the threat of a movement involved in multiple mass homicides?

I think again, I can draw inference from your joy when Heather Heyer was murdered at Charlottesville, you appear to have sympathies with this dangerous cult.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    What about all the right-wing shooters, mass shooters, and America's extensive history of right-wing domestic terror?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    What about all the right-wing shooters, mass shooters, and America's extensive history of right-wing domestic terror?
    The biggest contemporary terrorist threat to the United States comes from Islamists followed by nationalist extremists. I have no idea how Heathen Hammer reached the conclusion that the "biggest security risk are people who call themselves "anti-racist".

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    The biggest contemporary terrorist threat to the United States comes from Islamists followed by nationalist extremists. I have no idea how Heathen Hammer reached the conclusion that the "biggest security risk are people who call themselves "anti-racist".
    Agreed, but I'm getting the sense that we are talking about domestic threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    Agreed, but I'm getting the sense that we are talking about domestic threats.
    I'm quite sure that the biggest domestic terror threat faced by the United States comes from Islamic extremism. The reason that the casualty figures (if you ignore 9/11) don't reflect the prevalence of the Islamic threat over the nationalist threat is that more resources go toward combating Islamic extremism.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    I'm quite sure that the biggest domestic terror threat faced by the United States comes from Islamic extremism. The reason that the casualty figures (if you ignore 9/11) don't reflect the prevalence of the Islamic threat over the nationalist threat is that more resources go toward combating Islamic extremism.
    Giving this some thought, I agree.

Another Great Replacement wanabee terrorist, a stabby one this time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9062181.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-49369683

''I hope Syrians come over and rape your children. I hope Isis comes over and rapes your children.”he said to police. I would say this is very similar language to that consistently used by Basil.

He was clearly influenced by Replacement theory bollocks and typical of this cult, he encouraged others to kill in its name, on Facebook.

“I am English, no matter what the government say. Kill all the non-English and get them all out of England.” “I agree with what that man did in New Zealand as we will not be brainwashed to this their wrong .”
    Last edited by mongrel; August 16, 2019 at 08:00 AM.

On one hand you have popular books about how demographics will lead to the Dems to victory and German politicians celebrating the end of the white race - On the other hand, you have the fact that nothing is stopping white people from breeding.

You'd have to be pretty daft to say that there aren't people cheering on the end of whites but there isn't really much evidence of some grand conspiracy.

Influx of cheap labor and welfare voters does motivate crony politicians in Western countries to support things like mass immigration, while at the same time telling native populations that their "overpopulation" is an issue at the same time.

I do think Domestic terrorism tend to have different characteristics, that makes it difficult to combat. Unlike Islamic terrorism, domestic terrorism, lacks a typical structure, organization, and movement behind it. That in turn would make it visible to fight it.

Usually is born out of individual endeavors, hence also more difficult to predict.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

I can feel your pain.Ebenezer Scrooge starred in horror at his own untended sepulture, and he cried out:" Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of the things that May be, only?"
    Don't worry. There will be no "great replacement". The west is not under siege by massive waves of immigration. But it's not so hard to predict the future.Read Martin Jacques and Ian Morris. The western rule will give away to a fragmented global order, multiple currency zones and multiple spheres of economic/military influence, each dominated by its own cultural traditions- Euro-American, Confucian, and so on.The bitter pill to swallow:in the second half of this century, numbers will tell, China will rule the world and the world will be easternized.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Blog Entries

What are you on about? I’m simply stating a fact, that the current levels of migration in Europe are pretty much unprecedented.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

What are you on about? I’m simply stating a fact, that the current levels of migration in Europe are pretty much unprecedented.
    Let's keep in mind that climate migration and wars will result in a large influx of people from newly uninhabitable places all seeking to rebuild their lives. But the western whites are not under siege or "white genocide". In the US, Immigrant kids more likely to attain American Dream than U.S.

The findings suggest that immigrants bring an important economic resource — their children — to the U.S., the researchers said.
    ----
    EU economy will require probably an increase in selective primary immigration. Europe’s population is set to decline over the next 50 years. Italy will lose 28% of its population by 2050. In order to maintain its working age population, Italy would need to start importing more than 350,000 immigrants per year or, alternatively, keep its citizens working until they are 75. ( OECD report)
    What's going on in Hungary. A detailed article Using Fear of the “Other,” Orbán Reshapes Migration Policy in a Hungary Built on Cultural Diversity
    ----
    We should worry (?) more about China (previous post). Things are changing fast. There is much food for thought in this report for us to digest. PISA 2018: Insights and Interpretations
    ...But keep reading. Why? Because 15-year-old students in four provinces/municipalities of China – Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang – outperformed their peers in all of the other 78 participating education systems – in mathematics and science by a wide margin, and in reading, only Singapore came close (Figures 1, 2 and 3). In fact, the 10% most disadvantaged students in these four provinces showed better reading skills than those of the average student in OECD countries, and performed on a par with the 10% most advantaged students in some of them (Figure 4).
    True, these four provinces in eastern China are far from representing China as a whole, but the size of each compares to that of a typical OECD country, and their combined populations amount to over 180 million. What makes their achievement even more remarkable is that the level of income of these four Chinese regions is well below the OECD average.
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 04, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Blog Entries

EU economy will require probably an increase in selective primary immigration. Europe’s population is set to decline over the next 50 years. Italy will lose 28% of its population by 2050. In order to maintain its working age population, Italy would need to start importing more than 350,000 immigrants per year or, alternatively, keep its citizens working until they are 75.
    That’s not a solution to declining birth rates, because immigrants get old and need pensions too.