I would like to see a mod where if your main warlord character (grimgor, azhag etc) gets defeated in battle, then another orc warboss and it’s army, automatically turns renegade thinking he can challenge for leadership. Would lead to a more immersive experience for the orcs, making it more difficult to lead a successful Waggghhh and unite the tribes.

Also if a warboss has a higher level than your main warlord, they have a high chance of rebelling with their army because they are ‘arder. This would make the orc player place their best units with their warlord (lore friendly) to lessen the blow of a rebellion. This would also make sure the orc player thought carefully about sending their warlord out to fight as a the threat of rebellion from higher level orc war bosses will be great (and orcs prefer a leader who is in the thick of the fighting).

Natirally rebellious war bosses and their armies could be brought back into the fold by beating them in battle.

finally having a random chance for a warboss to automatically attack a potential nearby threat (even though you specifically did not give it orders to), would be cool. Example, my warboss and army are in a settlement and a dwarf force moves by, I want them to stay in the settlement, but seeing that the army is stronger than the dwarf force, at the end of my turn after I click the next turn button, the warboss decides to attack the dwarf army anyway.