Thread: Not enough troops as Britian

Default Not enough troops as Britian

Hello,

I have been playing a game as Britain for serval hours but do not have the manpower window (no other mods & have read FAQ and only APETI localisation pak). I have built a very big Navy as that does not seem to be restricted by manpower or supply, but I have never seemed to have enough troops to invade anywhere. Although I cannot see what my stats are I have built almost all the farming, industrial and manufacturing buildings but still cannot recruit troops so strategically a bit stuck.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated it would be especially useful if I could actually see my manpower and supply stats but by now would have thought I could have recruited something as I am at 1735.

Thanks,

Laz3456
    Cheers,

Laz

Default Re: Not enough troops as Britian

Hello,

I have now made it to 1755, have a huge navy and managed to liberate the thirteen colonies with the starting troops, I still however cannot recruit any new units despite maxing out all farms, industry and manufacturing. Should this be the case, is there something wrong with my copy of the mod or am I missing something?
    Cheers,

Laz

Default Re: Not enough troops as Britian

Hello,

So, I have reached 1770. Still only have starting troops and those that I got from the Thirteen colonies. It seems the manpower and supply system of this mod has been broken by the ETW definitive edition so unless there are any fixes out there I will move on to a mod that is maintained and still works?
    Cheers,

Laz