Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander

Default Re: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander (Updated December 31)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    That sounds a bit strange, indeed. I would imagine that the general needs to be out for at least a couple of turns before he resumes the command, but honestly I don't think I've ever had an immortal general dying in battle in Rome 2, so can't really say anything for certain. Just for the record, did you starty this campaign before the latest update or after?
    After the last update. Also, I don't know if it's worth mentioning but I won the battle, despite him having fallen during it.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Default Re: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander (Updated December 31)

If that's case then I guess that's just how it should be. I don't think it could be a bug since you received a message during battle that the general would live despite the fact that he fell in battle.

Stumbled upon older Alexander game (2004) by GSC game world. It's not really any special game (I prefer Cossacks much more) but it has really cool UI stuff. They are depicting Macedonians, Persians, Indians and Egyptians of the 4th century BC. Wonder If you might have use for them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02mis_end_01.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	879.6 KB 
ID:	360497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08mis_Start_03.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	281.8 KB 
ID:	360498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12mis_Start_01.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	320.4 KB 
ID:	360499

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Dumanthis View Post
    Stumbled upon older Alexander game (2004) by GSC game world. It's not really any special game (I prefer Cossacks much more) but it has really cool UI stuff. They are depicting Macedonians, Persians, Indians and Egyptians of the 4th century BC. Wonder If you might have use for them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02mis_end_01.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	879.6 KB 
ID:	360497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08mis_Start_03.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	281.8 KB 
ID:	360498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12mis_Start_01.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	320.4 KB 
ID:	360499
    Yeah, we plan something about.
    Do you have the game? Can you extract the images and upload them somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Yeah, we plan something about.
    Do you have the game? Can you extract the images and upload them somewhere?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwi...ew?usp=sharing

Tell if the the link works or not. The game is free in the web https://www.oldpcgaming.net/alexander/ , if you wish to check it out for more. But I think those are the best ones
    Last edited by Dumanthis; January 23, 2020 at 03:16 AM.

Patrician

@Dumanthis
    Ah, nice, they are not bad at all.
    Could resolve many events' UIs. Thanks for sharing, could eally be useful.

@Everyone
    1) if someone has some ideas for custom events, just share them
    2) how are the Marshals? I haven't seen comments... please share if you have some
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; January 23, 2020 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumanthis View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwi...ew?usp=sharing

Tell if the the link works or not. The game is free in the web https://www.oldpcgaming.net/alexander/ , if you wish to check it out for more. But I think those are the best ones
    These images are really awesome! Thanks for sharing, Dumanthis! I will certainly find them useful, too.

@Dumanthis
    @Everyone
    1) if someone has some ideas for custom events, just share them
    2) how are the Marshals? I haven't seen comments... please share if you have some
    Just some quick thoughts

1) Maybe an event if you don't kill Memnon/ Lydia in certain turns, Sparta will declare war on you. There was plans to open another front against Alexander but it never realized since the death of Memnon.

2) I really like the Marshals. They make you feel much more attached to every unit (EUMENES what are you doing there! ). It really is good "collect them all" system that makes you want to get full stack Alexander's marshals army to kick ass while on the other hand you play better not to lose anyone

Patrician

1) A backstabbing, seems nice... What do you think about, ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ ? It could be done with something else more rather than turn threshold only. Or based on region owned rather than Lydia.
    2) Good

1) A backstabbing, seems nice... What do you think about, ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ ? It could be done with something else more rather than turn threshold only. Or based on region owned rather than Lydia.
    It's a good idea, of course. And there is essentially no need to invent and what-would-be-if scenarios since we can simply have a revolt of Agis III in Peloponessos. Historically that revolt took place in 331 BC so that was the time when Alexander was moving from Egypt via Phoenicia and Syria into Mesopotamia and Babylonia. As we discussed earlier, we can have this revolt as something of a mid-game challenge based on the Macedonian possession of some Syrian and Phoenician settlements and a random seed to avoid fixed dates, while Spitamenes/Bessos could be more of a late-game challenge in Baktria. After the marshals I grew a bit tired of Alexander so now I'm more focused again on the grand campaign, but we will certianly get back to this.

Patrician

sure, just wanted to know if it could be a nice idea, I honestly opened Alexander just to see if things were ok while working on the couple of things I've done...

hi i have trouble with turn in year 333_334 the game's turn just stock when is SABA faction's turn(SABA creats a satrapy and task comes for me telling if i want to make peace or declare war on the overloard ...what should i do?

and i play as persia

Updated to work with the latest beta and upcoming mod update. Also a few unit appearances have been updated.

Steam will be updated when the mod release happens.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Civis

Default Re: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander

Hello team have you update to the 1.2.6. patch ?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Updated standalone download link - it had an old version

I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but I cannot find it, I am wondering just exactly where and how do I recruit some captains, cause only Polyperchon and Cleitus have showed up for me thus far, in Thrace(And I have conquered Egypt and Syria).

They are sort of AOR units if I remember that open up as you take more regions - mainly Greece, Macedon, Thrace, Asia I think.

Patrician