Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander (New Versus Version Updated Nov 13)

Jake Armitage's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander (New Versus Version Updated Nov 13)

Quote Originally Posted by Volodio View Post
    Hi. For some reason, the mod is not showing up when I launch the game. It's just the regular DeI screen and I can't find the Alexander's campaign anywhere. The files are supposed to go in the data folder, right?
    if you're using the TWC packs, then:

A) Put the chosed packs into the data folder (..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Rome II\data)
    B) Remember to revert to the old manager: Go to Rome 2 on STEAM/Right click/Properties/Betas/Select the beta you would like to use/launcher_release_canditate.
    C) Start Rome II
    D) In Mod Manger, check "Enable Out of Date Mods"
    E) Make sure all chosed packs are checked green. Their load order should be ok. It is given by the number of @, the more they are the more previous the mod is loaded/must be loaded
    F) Play

Default Re: [Official Submod] Scenario Submod Campaign: Alexander (New Versus Version Updated Nov 13)

I used the userscript thing before you answered and it worked fine, but I couldn't edit. I'll do your thing next time, seems simpler.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Volodio View Post
    I used the userscript thing before you answered and it worked fine, but I couldn't edit. I'll do your thing next time, seems simpler.
    If you can't edit the userscript then make sure the file isn't read-only. To make it editable then right click and uncheck the read-only box and click 'Ok'. That's about it.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456