Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [C&E] Want to be an alpha tester?!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: [C&E] Want to be an alpha tester?!

Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
    Hello, hope you are doing well. Any progress? Can you release the Alpha soon? I understand as well as I can that a mod like this is a ton of work. Just releasing the map with a few edits would be great, especially if you haven't made much progress in the last few months.
    Hey Denethor, thanks for the message. It has been a quiet few months. My apologies for going AWOL again. I've just moved back home after 5 years away, which is a pretty big change, and obviously with the way the world is right now, I may have some convenient time to spend on modding again. I do need to replace my PC, though, as I've had 1 of the 2 discs fail, and the other has been showing warnings for months, which is my only reluctance about getting back into it currently. I've also heard from 1 or 2 others of the team so, perhaps, we can get the ball rolling shortly. Sorry again; I realise I did say it was "nearly ready" back in August. This hasn't changed for the alpha; I just need to make sure it's playable at a bare minimum so there is something to test. In any case, I'll be active and posting here on TWC again.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

I'd be more than happy to have a look at the alpha version
    Keep it up!
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Moderator Emeritus

Would love for you to take a look at it, Uncle Ani.

Good news! I have a new PC on the way, so I'll finally be able to get back to modding basically full time now.

Moderator Emeritus

I began uploading the mod yesterday only for it to finally happen; my old laptop finally died, that is. Thankfully my new machine is on the way, or it's been ordered, at least, and should be with me around the end of the month.

Hard drive failure has been inevitable for over a year, so at least I knew this was coming, and did my best to prepare and back-up.

Oh geez. I had no idea that it was even this close though, great to hear.

Moderator Emeritus

Well, I'm not saying the Alpha will be the type of experience you'd get from a Beta, but it's something I guess. Thanks mate!

This voice mod is great. I know you've heard of it, you might want to add it to the release for the European factions.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-quot-Ver-1-0

Moderator Emeritus

Yep, they're already in.

Heya Frunk, haven't logged on to TWC for ages haha. Really glad to see that this mod is going well!

I will definitely appreciate it if I can be a part of Alpha Test.

Moderator Emeritus

Aye, you'd be more than welcome mate. Not long now, I hope. My new PC is due this week. I need to upload the mod for the (small) team to check out, and then I'll organise testing properly.

I will be happy to be tester for you!

Thank you so much for this Frunk, appreciate it!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=52yu6hA_k2Y

Hello,

I'm Kilij. Was fooling around submodding the Americas trying to make a super hard Spain campaign limiting their recruitment and buffing the natives. Had the idea after watching this Alt-History video (see above) which posits that Cortez winning as he did historically was actually really unlikely and more importantly because I wanted a challenging campaign. Was looking around if others had similar ideas and found your mod. While we've different goals, I am really interested in you mod and would love to get involved. You have an awesome map and ambition. Maybe I can make my submod for your mod instead of vanilla Americas. Anyhow, if you need more alpha-testers, text/script file modders, or just some ideas, I'm happy to help.

Hey, how is the Alpha going?

Hey guys, Love the mod idea and I am so hyped for it,

I would like to volonteer for alpha testing,

I'm no great a modding, so I would be just good at design ideas, and bugg hunting in order to help as a tester,

I hope everything is right with you guys and that the COVID hasn't hit anyone too hard.

I wish you the best,

Blackbird
    "To pillage, to butcher and to despoil, they call the false name "Empire" and where they make a desolation they call it peace."
    Calgacus, leader of the Caledonians: C. Cornelius Tacitus, Agricola 30.5

Just found out about this mod. I broke my foot a bit so I have nothing but free time right now. I'm willing to aid in testing if there's still, well, testing open.

PikEnthusiast's Avatar Foederatus

Is this mod still alive? If, so, I'm interested in testing it out. I think it has a lot of potential!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12