Thread: Unable to recruit Thorakitai as AS in 1.21

Conan's Might's Avatar Civis

Default Unable to recruit Thorakitai as AS in 1.21

Hey guys,

Playing 1.21 as AS and just realised that I can't recruit Thorakitai. They appear on the barracks description page but son't appear on the actually recruitment ques. Is this an purposeful change to 1.2? If so how do I change this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry should probably add that on the unit card fro the barracks page it has weapons type as "Unable to upgrade weapon type" I'm assuming this is somehow linked to why I can't recruit them?
    Last edited by Conan's Might; August 02, 2019 at 12:19 PM.
    "For no one, in this world you can trust. Not men, not women, not beasts... (Slowly Conan's father hands his son the mighty blade which he has forged) this you can trust"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Re: Unable to recruit Thorakitai as AS in 1.21

Quote Originally Posted by Conan's Might View Post
    Hey guys,

Playing 1.21 as AS and just realised that I can't recruit Thorakitai. They appear on the barracks description page but son't appear on the actually recruitment ques. Is this an purposeful change to 1.2? If so how do I change this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry should probably add that on the unit card fro the barracks page it has weapons type as "Unable to upgrade weapon type" I'm assuming this is somehow linked to why I can't recruit them?
    I think that since this is about Thorakitai, it's because Greeks develop them later, so you need to wait for the Hellenic military reform to get them.