Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need help writing an essay on white genocide!

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Need help writing an essay on white genocide!

Hey guys, could you please help me find some reliable sources to write a 2,000 word essay on how white people are subject to an ongoing genocide at the moment, and how this compares to other genocides?

I need some pointers to some good reliable peer-reviewed sources that will stand up to academic scrutiny.

I'd really appreciate it if Basil II the B.S, Heathen Hammer, Caduet or Exarch could help me out. You guys know your stuff.

Default Re: Need help writing an essay on white genocide!

We are reliable sources now? Lol.
    I'd recommend: Whiteshift by Eric Kaufmann. The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. The part on demographics of ''How democracies die'' by Levitsky and Ziblatt. National Populism, the Revolt against Liberal Democracy by Eatwell and Goodwin.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 31, 2019 at 06:09 AM.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

I'd seriously recommend checking out the following peer reviewed sources!

One. Two. Three.

Very informative information and really helped colour my world view.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

I hope your professor is open-minded. Otherwise be prepared for a lashback.

Oh I think the essay is going to be: ''the material that fuels online conspiracy theories''. He'll get a great mark and maybe some people will get harassed.

Eh theres basically 5 essay topics I can choose for the essay, or I can come up with my own if the head of the subject approves of it. If I did do white genocide (which would be interesting, and a change) I'd probably be arguing why its a concept compared to actual genocides but if you actually do have legit sources then I'll read em with an open mind.

The lecturers at my uni are fairly open minded, I wrote an essay on an entire subject which was that lecturer's brain-child, and I got a good mark for it because it was well argued.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

In my experience those can actually be the most enjoyable essays to write. It's actually quite liberating to not have to rely on facts or logic for your arguements.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    In my experience those can actually be the most enjoyable essays to write. It's actually quite liberating to not have to rely on facts or logic for your arguements.
    lol

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Anecdotal evidence = best evidence. That's all the sauce u need.

It is true, though. White people are living through hell these days.

Last month or so I had to migrate southwards to the country formerly known as Germany, where my mother lives and build her a new garden house, which took me a couple of days. Given how hot it was (~35°C) my Scandinavian whiteness became extinct very quickly. Those damn migrants have brought their weather with them!

For a while I was red, which made me fear for my survival, but luckily that passed. I was wearing shorts though, so sadly I'm not dark skinned where it matters most.

Fortunately I'm home now, hiding from the sun to regain my privilege, drinking arabian coffee, eating Brazilian bananas and Israeli dates and contemplating how those foreigners are ruining my country.

I wish people weren't so sarcastic in this thread. White lives matter too, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Eh theres basically 5 essay topics I can choose for the essay, or I can come up with my own if the head of the subject approves of it. If I did do white genocide (which would be interesting, and a change) I'd probably be arguing why its a concept compared to actual genocides but if you actually do have legit sources then I'll read em with an open mind.

The lecturers at my uni are fairly open minded, I wrote an essay on an entire subject which was that lecturer's brain-child, and I got a good mark for it because it was well argued.
    It's more an ethnic replacement than actual genocide and for that, you can pick up any demographic data of a Western European country. Due to the fact that most Western countries have an ingenous fertility rate of something like 1.4 and the level for a stable population is 2.1, it means that without migration, most countries would see their population shrink by 1/3 every generation. However, given that in almost every case the population is growing or stable, it means that the remaining 0.7+ is entirely due to replacement migration.

Which is this:
    https://www.un.org/en/development/de...-migration.asp

Under purely demographic terms, it's a generational replacement, but also an ethnic one. The medium term trend of demographics (when available) also say that pretty much every country that has implemented this kind of policy will see natives become minority by between 2060-2080 (depending on the country).

Though I can make an argument by making the count of the number of indigenous Europeans killed by foreigners in the past 30 years so that the suffix -cide can count.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; August 01, 2019 at 04:45 AM.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Just take it as a joke, Basil. This isn't the mudpit and calling the unfortunate death of the child a genocide was clearly wrong. Heck I was wrong in that thread too, when I presumed the man to have been a failure integrationwise.

I didn't get to correct myself later because that thread was closed.

But the guy had a job and a functioning environment, went to church, and had 3 children.
    He clearly had a mental breakdown prior to the attack, and likely in need of psychological treatment. Of course nothing tops the pain the victim and his family will have to suffer through, but the family of the perp aren't to be envied either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

It's more an argument of: if liberals use ''undocumented'' so that they can frame the narrative that no immigrant is illegal, then great, I'll rack up murder statistics and show you there's an ongoing genocide. It's a matter of narratives. If the other side narrative is that any restriction to immigration whatsoever is Nazism, then I'll charge the very same side with attempted genocide. Scorched earth.

The Eritrean immigrant in question was also noteworthy used in campaigns as ''successful example of integration''. I didn't get to post that either but the game is to dismantle the other side narrative.

Heeeey guiz! If the middle east keeps sending people over to colonize Europe, that must mean there's vacant space over there! Send our noble race to reproduce and bother them there!
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

No. Our ancestors fought to give us this land with these monuments. Why should we go somewhere else and break the deal with them? The generational pact is sacred. The solution is uniting the people against the liberals.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Hey, my ancestors built some very choice monuments over in Jerusalem and the Levant that I would relish retaking for Christendom. Crusade 2.0 anyone?

edit/ps since: since I can't leave rep or messages to people I will publicaly share the secrets of my creativity for you, Mohammed Reza Boiboishah Pahlavi. The secret to my creativity and success (as well as my current moderator infractions probably) is drugs, alcohol, and sleep deprivation. It's like what gave Belushi his success without the prostitute assisted murder and heroin.
    Last edited by Akar; August 01, 2019 at 02:59 PM.

I agree that we need a Crusade to stop the liberal Jihad against white people

Easy. Forget the approach you've been told to write, be subversive. Thomas Sowell's "Black Rednecks" will give you at least half of the content you need. It demonstrates how blacks were seduced and misled by what was a predominant white "redneck" culture in the south up until emancipation. It is a responsible account of white guilt, cultural preferences, along with a hearty analysis of why we are at where we are. Whites have played a large part in subversing blacks, but the manner in which they have done so has become extremely warped.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

I support all crusades, no matter the cause. Crusading for crusading's sake.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I will be throwing a Crusade this weekend to support the upcoming Crusade, all are welcome (Apostates need not apply)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamat View Post
    I support all crusades, no matter the cause. Crusading for crusading's sake.
    Good. I'm declaring an anti-avian crusade, because they keep screaming all day, and in case of some owls, even at night. I can't sleep. I expect you to join.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast