Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion for new units

Default Re: Suggestion for new units

Let me see how this goes and get back to you.

we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    20:52:11.085 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin is missing
    20:52:11.130 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt is missing
    20:52:11.507 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    20:52:11.519 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    20:52:11.561 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    20:52:11.669 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    20:52:11.800 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    20:52:12.143 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    20:52:12.181 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    20:52:12.411 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    20:52:12.835 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/mymod/data/text/names.txt is missing
    20:52:14.719 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Anyway I can fix this?

Alondite's Avatar Semisalis

So it seems that this mod is not made as an independent-folder mod. It lacks some files which should be in the mod folder.

I think you should try Bare Geomod: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ld-Bare-Geomod, which is a mod 99% same as vanilla game, providing necessary vanilla files to launch a independent-folder mod.
    After installing it, drag the 'data' folder of the units addon mod into Geomod's main folder, then launch Geomod. You should see the difference. I didn't try that before but it might help.

I will give it a try.

It did not work!

Alondite's Avatar Semisalis

Then there are nothing that I can help.

If you still stick on playing this mod, try to follow the install instruction provided by the author to install it in the main folder.
    Just be aware that you can no longer player other mods until removing it completely.

Or another choice is to start learning to mod, and import these units into the mod you are playing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12