Thread: SSHIP: CTD when saving or loading a game

Icon2 SSHIP: CTD when saving or loading a game

Hello again, few days ago I posted a crash CTD when AI's turn which is solved but now I have a new problem. Again, Im using Stainless Steel mod with SSHIP submod and also I have added some new things like portraits and enabling princesses for middle eastern countries. Im in 110th turn (year 1243) and game crashes when I try to save the game.
    Now I have 3 saves. (newsave, autosave, oldsave). I was in autosave which is the beginning of the turn. I tried to save the game but it has crashed (this is newsave). When I try to load newsave or autosave it crashes . In newsave it crashes instantly but in autosave it is loading, campaing music starts to play then when the loading bar is full it crashes. Also if I load oldsave which is in 82th turn before loading autosave it doesnt crashes. (but newsave crashes again) Please can someone help me to save my game?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP: CTD when saving or loading a game

Occasionally a save gets corrupted or it gets too big. What is the size of your save files?

Thanks for reply. Newsave is 2945KB (doesnt work), autosave 4470KB, oldsave 4321KB. I didnt interfere saves.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

The size of the files is fine, so it must be something else. Sorry that I can't help there.