Hi, been playing the mod a lot in multiplayer battles and my only complaint is the huge power imbalance between the major and minor factions. More specifically, the lack of limits to the amount of Grenadiers and other heavy infantry for most majors is incredibly unbalanced.

For example, the guy I am playing with routinely brings as the Spanish, 2 Walloon Guards, 2 Spanish Guards, a fair amount of Grenadiers and the best cavalry and horse artillery he has access to and as a Minor there is no counter to this.

My opponent tried to use a minor faction (Sweden) while I brought his kind of army as the British, bringing the best units they had (this was to prove a point as he's been telling me that I'm not playing as well as I could be). He used his usual tactics of getting in close to reduce the inaccuracy of his units over range and when he did I charged everything and broke them immediately. Took very few casualties compared to most of his army being wiped out.

He has finally admitted that there is a huge imbalance between the factions.

So yeah. Its a great mod, but I think the stats need to be reevaluated or more limits being imposed on the majors for multiplayer.