Thread: Anti-Racist Hitler or how to destroy nations with love and tolerance

Default Anti-Racist Hitler or how to destroy nations with love and tolerance

Hey there! Here´s a great little video on the final effects of diversity and multi-culturalism. I think the video is very smart, what do you think? Feel free to discuss.
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

Default Re: Anti-Racist Hitler or how to destroy nations with love and tolerance

What the hell?

Default Re: Anti-Racist Hitler or how to destroy nations with love and tolerance

Hey Amagi, I have a question.
    In the narrative of: ''Jews are behind the plan to make white countries non-white''.
    Where do the following people fit:
    -Stephen Miller; Trump's administration hardliner on immigration. Also known as ''Miller the DACA killer''.
    -Yoram Hazony. One of Bibi's core ideologues for ethno-nationalism, not just for Israel, but worldwide. Also strong antagonist and critic of cosmopolitan Jews.
    -Eric Kaufmann. A lot softer but nonetheless advocate for a (non-exclusive) white identity, harsh critic of left-liberalism, open borders and multiculturalism.
    -Zach Golberg. Recent addition and nonetheless excellent scholar on the extremism of cosmopolitan liberalism on migration terms.

What's the explanation for those?
    You don't trust them because they are Jewish and they are faking it?

Thread closed for lacking a sufficient basis for discussion. Racist videos like the above are also unaccceptable, according to the "Insulting Others" paragraph of the Terms of Service.