Thread: EB II Unit Cards Mod

Senator

Default EB II Unit Cards Mod

Some new unit cards I made for the Numidians early units. Feel free to use them if you like. They are made with a wide screen and probably work best for that.

Installation:

Unpack the attached compressed .7z zip file (using 7zip or whatever zip-application you prefer).

Open the folder(s) so you see all the unit card files (.tga format).

Copy the tga files and paste into the faction folder whose cards you want to change (f_all).

The unit card folders are located at .........\Medieval II Total War\mods\ebii\data\ui\units. Most are found in the folder f_all.

You can of course decide to only paste those cards you wish and leave the rest.

It is totally compatible with other mods and with saved games but back up the old ones just to be sure. You don't actually even have to exit the game!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EB Cards Preview I.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lusitanio's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: EB II Unit Cards Mod

They seem pretty nice, I may try them. Do one for Carthage too x)

And by the way, would you like to make a unit card for a future African Veteran Spearmen unit?

Senator

Carthage is a nest of backstabbing bugs, they don't deserve any new unit cards... Although it might make it look better when I view all their pathetic rabble coming to retake their lands...

Sure, just give me the model files for the veteran spearmen and the code so I can add the model to my installation (I'll hesitate to update my version for a time due to all personal modifications I would have to redo).

Senator

A small update with the later Numidian units and conquered Liby-Phoenician troops.