Thread: Bree struggle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bree struggle

I enjoy Bree as a faction it's the most similar to England and a challenging Northern Dunedain. That being said everytime i've played them it's ended badly.
    This time i did everything i could to stay alive:
    I Sent an army down south to take the Barrow Downs, Cardolan and then both Tharbads. Then i cunningly traded Tharbad for Vol Vorn (the endwaith territory near Lindon) giving myself a nice buffer with Dunland. Whilst sending a hobbit based army down to take the three towers, and the two mines locations south of the Shire. I also grabbed three more settlements and was building up my economy and forces in the multitude of forts. I even made peace with Angmar and Dunland eventually thinking my next fight would be versus Endwaith and i wanted to be able to devote everything to them. The war came and this was our lands at the start of the war:

https://imgur.com/fAr5jks

They just swamped me with massive armies with units as strong if not stronger than mine. Haven't reached the Bree military or barracks event yet. Anyone able to stay alive as Bree and how? Thanks
    Last edited by Darrowmere; July 26, 2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Can't get image to work