Thread: SSHIP: CTD when AI's turn

Default SSHIP: CTD when AI's turn

Hello everyone, Im new in twcenter and modding so Im sorry if I have any mistake. Im using Stainless Steel mod with SSHIP submod and also I have added some new things like portraits and enabling princesses for middle eastern countries. I have played the game properly so far without any crashes. However, now I am in turn 75 (year 1207) and when I end the turn game crashes (specifically after Fatimid's turn and begginning of Scotland's turn.) I have searched for a solution but mostly I do not understant how to do it. I have uploaded my system.log. Probably it is because of this line "[game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055a_T_Invasion_Allied_AI> fired" but Im not sure. If it so, I dont know how to fix it. Please can someone help me to save my game? I dont want to start again.
    Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: SSHIP: CTD when AI's turn

edit:I have tried end turn again several times but this time I have killed fatimids now mostly it crashes rebels turn sometimes other factions turn (mostly papal states, they are before rebels) and sometimes it ends turn succesfully.

SOLVED: After a day, I have found the problem. Two or three turns ago a fatimid priencess was married byzintine general so he and his army joined the fatimids. The error is maybe because of his traits or maybe in this turn he will enter a town I dont know. I have killed him with an assassin and the problem has been solved.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

As a matter of interest could you post the content of the 0055a_T_Invasion_Allied_AI trigger? You should find it in the descr_faction_standing file. Not sure if it gives a clue as the crash is a full 5 seconds later. Just before that some bribery and assassination took place as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    As a matter of interest could you post the content of the 0055a_T_Invasion_Allied_AI trigger? You should find it in the descr_faction_standing file. Not sure if it gives a clue as the crash is a full 5 seconds later. Just before that some bribery and assassination took place as well.
    Trigger 0055a_T_Invasion_Allied_AI
    WhenToTest Transgression

Condition TransgressionName = TC_INVASION
    and DiplomaticStanceFactions = Allied
    and not FactionIsLocal

FactionStanding target_faction normalise -0.4 150

It is betray right? Because in this turn my ally betray me

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Correct - an ally invades you.

I reckon you will be correct with regards to the absconding general, it could be his strat model or his bodyguard that didn't convert properly.