Thread: Starting out your campaign.

Default Starting out your campaign.

Just started a campaign as WRE H/H and I must first say - such fantastic mod. Thank you Gäiten, Joar, Midnite and team. Can't wait for IB2 and IB-RR (hopefully it's still in development).

My question is -- is there a proper way to start the campaign in regard to scripts functioning properly? I have 4ypt enabled and that's it. Do I need anything else? My campaign map advisor won't leave me alone; whenever I select a city/fort she simply says "INVASIO BARBARORVM" if I click her. 12-15 turns in Romanvm Orientalis has besieged me in Salona. I was only able to glean from the forums that this is an error? I expect I can reforge my alliance with the East?

Otherwise nothing odd.

Default Re: Starting out your campaign.

I'm two years late, but that's okay. I read the posts on the forum and saw reports that the scripts can cause some errors with the CTD and possible crashes, but in my personal opinion is that I am playing with ALL the enabled scripts, I didn't have any serious problems, but the later crashes for a long time playing, the only problem I had was this, the other minor is that at the turn of the turn all your cities go to Auto-manage, but when disabling everything goes back to normal.
    The advisor appears to activate the script, if it does not it will not stop. IB mods must all be executed with a script.
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links