View Poll Results: Which class do YOU choose?!

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper

6 60.00%
  • Middle

2 20.00%
  • Lower

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class warfare (2019)

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Class warfare (2019)

That's right folks, step right up to this years edition of "CLASS WARFARE". We've been spreading economic disparity around all year and getting the proles riled up and they are FRENZIED. Which means its time for CLASS. WARFARE. Who's side will you be on?! The lowly poor? How about the economically anxious middle class?! Why not pick the wealthy aristocrats? It's all up to YOU! This SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY CLASS WARFARE will be coming ONLY to a Thema Devia near you.

Which ever class wins this season of CLASS WARFARE gets to decide the economic future of the entire world until the next election, so vote wisely! May the best social class win!

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Class warfare (2019)

I say, its been a bally long time since I had the chance to really crack some heads and put the poors in their place. However, let me remind everybody that it is simply not cricket to use pitchforks or other farming implements, true gentlemen only use their canes and the riff-raff would do well to emulate their betters in this particular.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

The struggles of the landholders and the proletariat must be crushed under the boot-heels of the bourgeoisie. FORGE THE CHAINS!
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    I say, its been a bally long time since I had the chance to really crack some heads and put the poors in their place. However, let me remind everybody that it is simply not cricket to use pitchforks or other farming implements, true gentlemen only use their canes and the riff-raff would do well to emulate their betters in this particular.
    Indubitably good sir. Indeed it is not fair nor honorable conduct to fight unless it is in single combat and against a gentleman of equal or lower class than oneself. The notion of a peasant striking his better is a simply laughable notion and I detest that you even suggest it. I doubt that the poor would use their farming implements as weapons as such dullards are incapable of independent thought and rebellious initiative. Indeed the thought of a gentleman doing battle against a poor wielding a farming tool is almost enough to give myself a case of the vapors. I shall have to remember to apply leeches later. Remember, the poor are incapable of rebelling on their own and they ought to be reminded of this fact from time to time through brutal force and subjugation.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Shouldn't the peasantry constitute its own class? Peasants are entirely different from the urban proletariat. To a peasant, a proletarian seems like a cosmopolitan douche.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Personally I don't consider anyone but the aristocracy people so I can't really answer that

Have you never heard of peasant aristocracy? Agrocrats rule.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

You sound like a Marxist with your dictatorship of the proletariat. Get out of here with your revolutionary drivel!

No. Dictatorship of the Peasantry. I'm a Junker.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

With such radical and anti-establishment rhetoric you're coming off as more of a junkie than a Junker.

We control the food. We win.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Ahh, but who controls those who control the food?!

The Council of Peasants deliberates such matters.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    The notion of a peasant striking his better is a simply laughable notion and I detest that you even suggest it. I doubt that the poor would use their farming implements as weapons as such dullards are incapable of independent thought and rebellious initiative. Indeed the thought of a gentleman doing battle against a poor wielding a farming tool is almost enough to give myself a case of the vapors. I shall have to remember to apply leeches later. Remember, the poor are incapable of rebelling on their own and they ought to be reminded of this fact from time to time through brutal force and subjugation.
    Egads you are right! I must check myself into a sanatorium posthaste for by Jove I think my humours are out of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamat View Post
    The Council of Peasants deliberates such matters.
    More like the council of smelly people, assuming they can even get off the local grog for long enough to form a council. Oh-ho-ho what a fanciful notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post

More like the council of smelly people, assuming they can even get off the local grog for long enough to form a council. Oh-ho-ho what a fanciful notion.
    That is a wicked stereotype! Check your privilege! Peasants are cleaner than most college frat boys.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Upper of course. Don't kid yourself, the whole purpose of class war is for the leaders to become upper.

We control the food. We win.
    The face of winner:

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

That is a wicked stereotype! Check your privilege! Peasants are cleaner than most college frat boys.
    Fraternities serve solely as guises for the poor to practice their ways of deceiving the rich. A pig in lipstick and perfume is still a pig, as such a peasant in lipstick and perfume is still a peasant. Class is a birthright, it is a divine right. It cannot be changed and it is immutable.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Fraternities serve solely as guises for the poor to practice their ways of deceiving the rich. A pig in lipstick and perfume is still a pig, as such a peasant in lipstick and perfume is still a peasant. Class is a birthright, it is a divine right. It cannot be changed and it is immutable.
    Do you deny that Mao comes from peasant class, made himself uppermost and sent all the upper ones down to bottom??

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I actually don't believe in Mao. I'm a Mao-denier.

I agree it is a birth right. Therefore no stinky proletarian shall ever sip from the cup of the BAUERNMACHT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast