Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: National Education Association votes in favour of teaching ''White Fragility'', turns down ''increased student learning''

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: National Education Association votes in favour of teaching ''White Fragility'', turns down ''increased student learning''

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Dude, your own source has a ''Pedagogy of the Oppressed'' section.
    Uhuahauhauhauahah, you didn't even read it, didn't you? It doesn't even address the issue, not supports your point at all. What a demented liberal argument.
    Still haven't answered my question nor addressed my source. You practically ignored what i quoted. Don't let those pesky facts get in your way.

Default Re: National Education Association votes in favour of teaching ''White Fragility'', turns down ''increased student learning''

I made one point and had to repeat it 3 times (the last of which ended with you humiliating yourself) and you try to divert attention to something else, because you can't win that one? Rofl. Again, it might work in liberal universities where you get brownie points for derailing discussions, but not here.

Civitate

I made one point and had to repeat it 3 times (the last of which ended with you humiliating yourself) and you try to divert attention to something else, because you can't win that one? Rofl. Again, it might work in liberal universities where you get brownie points for derailing discussions, but not here.
    You haven't made one point. All you did was mention Pedagogy of the Oppressed. Which has no bearing on my point. Pedagogy of the Oppressed is the central text of Critical Pedagogy not critical theory. You would know that if you actually bothered to read that section.

You going to address my quotes or answer my question?

I'm not going to address anything that allows you divert the discussion from the fact that Critical Race Theory uses the Marxist framework for analysis of oppressor/oppressed, the original topic.

Now, this is the 4th (!) time I have to bring it up and I'd say your unwillingness to address it is blatant, so I can move on.

Civitate

I'm not going to address anything that allows you divert the discussion from the fact that Critical Race Theory uses the Marxist framework for analysis of oppressor/oppressed, the original topic.
    Already addressed that with my source that mentions various firms of critical theory (including CRT) do not and are not tied to the Frankfurt school of thought.

Now, this is the 4th (!) time I have to bring it up and I'd say your unwillingness to address it is blatant, so I can move on.
    4th time you haven't addressed my quotes nor answer my question.

Oh and i guess i was right about the Pedagogy of the Oppressed. You should really read before you post. Saves you from looking foolish.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345