Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Republican lawmakers want to make child drag shows illegal.

Default Re: Republican lawmakers want to make child drag shows illegal.

LGBT activists abusing their own kids to push their insane ideological agenda and promoting sexualizing pre-teens.
    Unless you want the broader sense of the thread but that's obvious: I consider everything liberals stand for an unmitigated evil, I find their moral righteousness repulsive and I will relentlessly post examples to prove my point and destroy their credibility.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 23, 2019 at 03:27 PM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

LGBT activists abusing their own kids to push their insane ideological agenda and promoting sexualizing pre-teens.
    But again you slid into saying LGBTers are sexualizing pre-teens when it rather obvious in the US that majority of pre-teen secularization is done by non LGBT parents parents in the overall pageant context.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I consider everything liberals stand for an unmitigated evil
    The words of a reactionary. And you expect us to believe you are speaking truthfully about people you consider "unmitigated evil"?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    The words of a reactionary. And you expect us to believe you are speaking truthfully about people you consider "unmitigated evil"?
    Campus newspaper editorial: 'Your [white] DNA is an abomination'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...an-abomination

Muh reactionary. So we shouldn't react to that? Where do you draw the line after which I'm allowed to react? Oh right, never. These threads being perfect example. There's simply no limit to how far the left can do, liberals will always cover their eyes and tap their ears. Pre-teen drag shows in gay nightclubs? Allowed.

Praeses

Unless you want the broader sense of the thread but that's obvious: I consider everything liberals stand for an unmitigated evil, I find their moral righteousness repulsive and I will relentlessly post examples to prove my point and destroy their credibility.
    So you concede you're not open to reasonable debate and prejudge every discussion by preconceived political bias? Your lack of good faith is clear from the OP:

So, to make it clear, why is a movement about alternative sexual orientations so interested in crossdressing pre-teens? ...
    The parents are not interested in this child's sexuality (they explicitly state his behaviour is non sexual), no AFAIK is "the LGTB etc movement" who are worried about legislative over-reach.

You are. You are very interested in this child's sexuality. You've posted this trolling thread about it. You've mentioned links to bestiality and the sex lives of LBGT activists. You've tried to link a kid dressing up to sex, but (as you concede) only to serve your political bias.

The other person interested in this child's sexuality is the Republican lawmaker Tim Schaffer. He sees a boy dress as a girl and he wants to amend sex laws. Big Brother is watching you, and takes special notice of what you are wearing.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; July 23, 2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Insult removed.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

@Basil
    No, I never said you couldn't react, I mean you define your politics by what makes you mad on social media rather than having political platforms of your own. Moreover, if you understand the political ideology of millions of Americans as being "unmitigated evil", then you probably don't have a proper understanding of the people or the ideology. When you make accusations at "liberals", I don't actually know who you are referring to. See, unlike you, I actually know many American liberals, and 95% of them haven't even heard of critical race theory let alone support it. I don't think any of them would support the idea that "white DNA is an abomination". None of them are in favor of child molestation or abuse. So practically all the smear attempts you make against your particular perception of "liberals" looks like this to me:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You are like Don Quixote yelling about these big scary giants you are fighting and all I see is an, uh, "eccentric" man shouting and waving swords at windmills.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

I consider everything liberals stand for an unmitigated evil, I find their moral righteousness repulsive and I will relentlessly post examples to prove my point and destroy their credibility.
    Thread closed. According to the Mudpit's rules, members should always debate in good faith. Twitter-style Political crusades and trolling attempts to elicit an emotional behaviour from your interlocutor have no place in this forum, so please don't repeat this behaviour again. Furthermore, slandering is forbidden per the "Insulting Others" paragraph of the Terms of Service, so misleadingly accusing another user of something particularly controversial or even outright egregious will not be tolerated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456