Thread: CEO editting

Default CEO editting

A lot of mods modify ceo_data.ccd and I want to use a few of them. Is there any way to merge ceo files? I haven't been able to find a way to open an existing ceo file up either, but theoretically, there should be a way to open two ceo files and carry over changes from one to the other right?

Default Re: CEO editting

no, you cant merge them,
    you can only use one at a time and they are generated through assembly kit tables, compressed thru bob

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod

So there's no luck getting those different ceo mods to work together? I wanted to merge some unique character illustration ones

Not true. You can get different ceo mods to work together. You just need to ask the author of the mod that modifies ceo data to give you the commands file. Open up Dave, go to local changes, apply commands from file, select command file and it will add all ceo changes in that file to your current ceo. Then export ceo, add ceo to new packfile and there you go. Check out this tutorial to making custom characters/titles by modifying ceo data. He touches on merging ceo data, you can ask him more specific questions:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1798650568