Thread: Fort Wagner Scenario bugged/crashes

Default Fort Wagner Scenario bugged/crashes

Hello there! I truly love this mod and hope it continually grows, getting more maps and scenarios with each update. However I was wondering if anyone has successfully played the Fort Wagner scenario since the 2.6 update?

I tried to play it today to celebrate the battle's anniversary (July 18th) but every time I select it my game crashes, both on the 2v2 and 1v1. I've seen vides of people playing the older version of this scenario so I know it has worked in the past, just wondering if the problem is on my end or with the mod itself.

Thanks and good luck! Hoping to see some scenarios for the Overland Campaign in the future!

Default Re: Fort Wagner Scenario bugged/crashes

I have played the 2.6 Fort Wagner scenario both in single and multiplayer without crashes so it's not a generic fault with the mod/map. I have followed all the instructions to the letter including the script addtions/alterations mentioned to give a more stable result on the pc.
    Just wondering if u cleared out ALL previous mod files ? The only problem with the Fort Wagner scenario is using the Confederate Coastal Artillery unit as the cannons seem to be bugged. So I just use another unit and do my best with placing field artillery pieces.
    Does it still crash if u use smaller unit settings ?