Thread: Character Traits table e.g. Cao Cao suspicious. Anyone know which table?

Foederatus

Icon1 Character Traits table e.g. Cao Cao suspicious. Anyone know which table?

Hi All

I want to tweak some of the character traits. For instance Cao Cao was a poet and scholar and Lady Bian has the scholary trait.

There is disharmony between Zhang Liao and Cao Cao, which I think is a mistake, as he was one of his 5 elite generals.

I would like to edit what characters have what traits but cant find the table.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Greg.

Default Re: Character Traits table e.g. Cao Cao suspicious. Anyone know which table?

I'd very much like to know this also. I've searched hundreds of tables and not found where the character starting traits are.

ceo_set_items_tables is where the traits are listed but I can't find the link to the characters.

Default Re: Character Traits table e.g. Cao Cao suspicious. Anyone know which table?

changing characters traits is already easy atm, any generics can have legendary traits as well and unique titles